Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No League Points?
10-22-2013, 04:27 AM
No League Points?
I have completed several 2v2 games recently including one today where we beat two higher ranked players. On the final screen, it showed how much the other team had lost and their new ranks, but nothing, absolutely nothing for us. I have had this happen when we lost and when one of the four players gave up. What gives? We
fought hard and earned this last win and get nothing for it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: No League Points?
I think it's just a display bug and you actually did get points. If you look at your total league points, it should have gone up (you can click on your profile to see that).

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Hey Fly, we battled a couple of days ago.

And yeah, display bug. Kind of like the one where you change your GC username but the leaderboards on Outwitters only use your older one. Occasionally on OSN, I have to select one of three of my GCs, and it changes a lot of times.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-22-2013, 05:31 AM
Is that scrambled word, Trustworthy? Because I think it's spelled Worthy not Worthie?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-22-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 05:36 AM by Chemoeum.)
(10-22-2013 05:31 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Is that scrambled word, Trustworthy? Because I think it's spelled Worthy not Worthie?

My friend Clay5678 also guessed that.

It's OUTWITTERS. I was surprised no one got it though when I showed it to my friends.

I change my signature periodically, about every 3.5 days, so if you asked that, others would probably be confused after I change it.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-22-2013, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 05:47 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Oh, haha. My bad.

Although I would find it deliciously ironic if a huge brain was bad at spelling

10-22-2013, 06:38 AM
(10-22-2013 05:34 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  
(10-22-2013 05:31 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Is that scrambled word, Trustworthy? Because I think it's spelled Worthy not Worthie?

My friend Clay5678 also guessed that.

It's OUTWITTERS. I was surprised no one got it though when I showed it to my friends.

I change my signature periodically, about every 3.5 days, so if you asked that, others would probably be confused after I change it.

I was thinking trust too until I read the lower right hand corner xD

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-22-2013, 07:23 AM
This thread's majority was about my signature and not Fly's league point problem.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-22-2013, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 07:44 AM by lawtai.)
One other possibility is that you're still in your 5 game placement phase. You don't get any points but your opponent will lose/gain them. The important thing is you won which will help your league placement.

[Image: sig.png]
10-23-2013, 01:02 AM
So if it's my second game with a particular partner, we are then deemed to be a team and need to have at least 5 together before we show any stats? On the same thought, if I have a second game with the same partner, even if we were paired up at random, we are no longer considered " random players" as far as the system is concerned and therefore will not show up on the random player stat banner?