Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
01-02-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 08:20 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
- this is another round robin stage among players tied with the most number of wins, right?
Yep, that's it Smile

- you will determine the maps ignoring what we have already played and 3 vetoes from each player?
Exactly.

- are the vetoes per match or for the whole stage?
If there is a 3 way tie, you will veto 3 maps for each of the two matches. There is no link between the veto for the first match and the second one, so it's not because you vetoed Foundry on your first that you won't be allowed to do it on your second.

- 1 game per match? If so, how is P1 determined?
Yes, 1 game per match. The winner of the match you already played will decide whether he wants to be P1 or P2. So, for example, you would chose what you want to be against LER4T and against pharmafan.

- any race restrictions?
No race restriction.

- same 4-day time limit applies?
Yeah!

- what if this ends in another tie? I'm guessing this may be likely if there are 3.
We will see, but I don't think we'll do a second tiebreaker, unless there is no other way to resolve the tie in a fair way. Smile

At season 3 the rules will be way more complete, I shall spend more time at fully elaborating them rather than writing a coloured "elite championship".

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 01-02-2014 08:15 AM