Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
12-06-2013, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 07:25 AM by Pharmafan.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(12-06-2013 03:00 AM)blckace Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 11:18 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoMqW3goM

GG LER4T!

Excellent play, I think I'm becoming your fan! How come you're not ranked higher in the top 100?

Thanks a lot for this honor, blckace! You`re one of the absolute best players in the world so this is really a very valuable recognition for me…hope I deserve it….Wink

I hadn`t played this game really serious or concentrated enough in the early days (most of my league wins result from the time before we had the rules change to +1Wit for kill…..) and for some reason skipped league play totally in march/april. The Two Mans left Tourney which I entered with HolySab kept me playing a bit and I watched a lot of replays meanwhile (yours also of course...) Smile

In league play I missed completely what I found in this tourney: Competitors which care of other matches and watch the replays and speculate who`s the contender for the win, look for new brackets and so on…. This tourney really brought me back to play this wonderful game and I really thank you, Mag!c, that you brought up the idea and the efforts for hosting this!

And….of course I´m also really looking forward for the Groups Tourney! Very good idea and setup! Also hope that we can mobilize LER4T also!

(12-06-2013 03:57 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So now it's official, thrutchy, pharmafan and torbreck are now the three players that impress me the most. I'm feeling so tiny in comparison!

LOL Big Grin

But thanks, Mag!c!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Pharmafan - 12-06-2013 07:20 AM