Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
12-06-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 04:03 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(12-05-2013 10:37 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Also, he may not play more than a few at once. That's how I like to operate as well. And the original rules suggest that is fine.

I suggest that for next season a time table be put in place for each round. Maybe something like the first N rounds should be started by the end of the first week and each additional month the next M rounds should be started. Knowing this schedule up front is much better than being forced into a situation of playing more games than you like all of the sudden.

As I said in my previous post, obviously the rules stated that you may play a few of all your games at once, but I didn't think a participant (here, sharugames) would start to participate so late compared to the beginning of the tournament, so to my mind it's normal to ask him to play more games than a few at once now, because even if the rules didn't state so, starting this late wasn't supposed to happen. Wink I understand sharugames had suddendly huge things to do irl and so on, but it's thus my right to ask him to play more games at a time!

I do agree about the remaining part of your post. What I was thinking is rather put the deadline for all rounds exactly one month after the tournament begins, or maybe a bit more if there are a lot of participants and thus rounds. Smile

So now it's official, thrutchy, pharmafan and torbreck are now the three players that impress me the most. I'm feeling so tiny in comparison!

I updated the bracket, tell me if I missed a battle!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 12-06-2013 03:57 AM