Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
12-06-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(12-06-2013 02:36 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 02:19 AM)poweewee Wrote:  Not really more offensive, but the placement of the bombshells had to be really accurate. There were a lot of nice ideas from that game.
I don't like SvS very much, but I honestly enjoyed that game!
Thanks!
I give cor13:4 credit for this. After that 360 turn we both have a more thorough understanding of bs placement on sweet tooth.

(12-06-2013 02:28 AM)Sharugames Wrote:  Anyways started all games where i'm player 1 but still awaiting 1 invitation from:
Trumpet.Alan
he quited this season.
lol dude you sure haven't read through.

LOL, was it only 360? Somehow in my head it has turned into a 600+ turn game, I must have a horrible memory!

But yeah, we tried just about everything in our game and both had defenses for every type of push. The sniper creeping couldn't have worked once we got into the steady state of our game since we both had runners in the wings just for that situation. It taught me a lot about positioning BSes.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 12-06-2013 02:47 AM