Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
12-06-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(12-04-2013 06:05 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 05:47 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 03:54 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Gg poweewee! It is long but somehow the most intense SvS game I've played.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsILT3wsM

That's a lot of medics! Awpertunity and I started with SvS on SweetTooth as well, but agreed we didn't want a long game so when we started a new game and it was AvF. Last time I played SvS on SweetTooth was with Terence and I quit after 100 turns. I don't mind playing with or against Scally's, but SvS can be unbearable on certain maps (especially Peekaboo and SweetTooth).

Yeah, that's why I was surprised it ended so "fast." Maybe Poweewee tried to be more offensive knowing this combination could go on forever.

Not really more offensive, but the placement of the bombshells had to be really accurate. There were a lot of nice ideas from that game. I thought I had the upper hand by being able to advance my BS first, but His_daddy was also able to do the same the following turn. The winning idea was the sniper walking towards the BS. Pretty much forced me to move all in with my attack as well.

I don't like SvS very much, but I honestly enjoyed that game!

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - poweewee - 12-06-2013 02:19 AM