Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
12-03-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(11-29-2013 10:53 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  
(11-29-2013 10:01 AM)Alan Klaus Wrote:  
(11-28-2013 10:48 PM)blckace Wrote:  
(11-28-2013 05:27 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  mastercaster responded immediately and invited me!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwNXgtQgM

GG Cor!

Great game, just how strong is Pharmafan?

Pharmafan is extremely strong but should've lost here. Cor could've used the bombshell to kill the soldier next to the scrambler and then finish it off with the runner. He even had enough wits to heal the bombshell with the lower medic. HUGE advantage after that.

And thanks to everyone for the kind words. I REALLY wish I could play this out but it's just not a balanced life choice at this point in time. I thought the timing of things would work out differently them they did the past 6 weeks or so. Good luck to all!

THX, blckace. Of course you're right, trumpet. Think we both acted a bit careless after this turned into a pure friendly after Cor's complete forfeit. Sad that you're leaving! Hope to see you back for season 3!

(11-29-2013 12:50 PM)His_Daddy Wrote:  gg! it's my first AvA on TG and it feels so different from the outwitters i was playing, really like it.

Smile
Was the same for me, when I tried them the first time. I was pure scally before season 1 and finally only played them once and even started and won my next league match with ados. Completely new game for me Smile

I definitely agree. The few games I've played Adorables was so different, it was really fun. I definitely have a new appreciation for good Adorable players now that I've tried it a little more.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 12-03-2013 07:16 AM