Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-28-2013, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 08:53 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Quote:Man? You're dense. Seriously. As I said, once again (read what I write please), I am not sure about mastercaster and white dragon's status, but they are apparently causing no problems. So I have wrote this to avoid any confusion about how I'd deal with it, and because thrutchy suggested it right. Okay? Over and out.

I did read what you wrote - I understand that you're not sure about mastercaster and white dr4gon's status. We apparently disagree that they should be directly informed that a significant rule change has been applied to the tournament, even though these guys do not frequent the forum. If they lose matches because of this, it will impact the relevance of this tournament, so obviously my preference is to take action to increase the likelihood that all matches are actually played.

I've been respectful to you so far, so not sure why you would treat me this way. Now I'm just pissed.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - GreatGonzales - 11-28-2013 08:49 AM