Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-28-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 08:24 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Here is how I see it:

- White Dragon never comes to the forum, indeed. I invited him to have as many top players as possible, and to try to make him want to be active in the community. It didn't work at all, because he is not talkative and so on. But he was interested in how the tourney worked, who was P1/P2, etc (by our chat when we were playing our long nine game). If he did start all his games, then I don't mind whether he is present in the forum or not: obviously, it's not good, it doesn't make me want to invite him for season 3, etc. But he wouldn't delay the tournament. It's the same for mastercaster, who is way more talkative but seemingly isn't a fan of the forum Tongue

- Apart from these two players, everyone else is present on the forum, from a bit active to very active. And for all of these, I think that, as I already said, as long as you accept the invitiation, it is your "duty" to stay tuned. Also, a very small part of these players didn't start their games in a, in my opinion, decent delay. So, if they don't start their games AND don't come in the forum, I understand they became inactive or they forgot/don't care anymore the contest. See what I mean? You might not agree, but that's how I see it and will likely always see it. Smile

Also, as I repeated many times (!!), no one will be DQ'd, it will only be the unstarted matches that will count as a loss. This is why I think this is fair: it doesn't mess up all what you did so far, but mess up what you were supposed to start but didn't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 11-28-2013 08:23 AM