Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-05-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Yeah, I really thought about whether Awpertunity was going to try to take my wit space and should have moved that runner down below to stop him instead of up top. That bottom wit really sealed the deal his win.

I'm actually considering bowing out of this tournament. RL got so busy and I was worried about missing the turns deadline that I'm making very stupid mistakes.

I feel like all my moves are rushed because I don't have any consistent time to play and only get very short periods of time to play (like a minute per game at most).

You should see the last move I did against Trumpet.Alan. It's ridiculous.

If I quit now, at least I won't affect too many people, but if I quit later it's probably more disruptive. I also won't be able to play and will definitely timeout in a few weeks due to a sudden travel change of plans.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-05-2013 01:52 AM