Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-31-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
GG AWP !

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwI7-hgsM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2013, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 09:38 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Awpertunity, do you love veggies? You only have to use them 2 times in this tourney...you've used them at least 4 times already! (I'm in a game where you are veggies).

I'm not very good with them, so I find it awesome that you're using them.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-31-2013, 10:22 AM
BTW, where is Sharugames? I invited him to start a match and it timed out (7 days)...is he still in this tournament?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-31-2013, 11:04 AM
I invited Sharugames as well and he timed out before taking a turn.
10-31-2013, 04:01 PM
(10-31-2013 09:21 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Awpertunity, do you love veggies? You only have to use them 2 times in this tourney...you've used them at least 4 times already! (I'm in a game where you are veggies).

No... they are definitely my least favorite. Just poor planning on my part... lol
10-31-2013, 04:01 PM
I guess awpertunity wanted to get rid of all the veggies at once..lol

Sharugames is at "2 days ago" with me.

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
10-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Haha yeah I basically tried to figure out which maps I could fare best (or thought I could fare best) with on as Veggies and they happened to all be my P1 games so I started them all at once.

Speaking of which anyone else have only 5/14 games as P1? As if I didn't do bad enough in the first season! Thanks Magic! Tongue
10-31-2013, 04:40 PM
Playing as P2 ain't always bad...at least not as much as before Smile

Anyway, here is my game against white dr4gon
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoMnk4AsM

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
10-31-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 09:41 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Haha sorry awpertunity, in season 3 I will try to find a way so that everyone plays P1 as much as P2 without messing up the brackets as I did in the soon to be tourney. Smile

I now remember that sharugames told me he would invite me "some weeks after", because I at first invited him even though I was P2, and so he told me he couldn't play at the moment, or something like that. But it's getting a bit long, I hope we will hear something back from him soon!

Nice game guys, awpertunity you are suicidal to play veggies that much. Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-01-2013, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 02:28 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(10-31-2013 04:01 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(10-31-2013 09:21 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Awpertunity, do you love veggies? You only have to use them 2 times in this tourney...you've used them at least 4 times already! (I'm in a game where you are veggies).

No... they are definitely my least favorite. Just poor planning on my part... lol

Well, I'm pretty sure you're going to win against me on Foundry with them Big Grin

I think I might be 1-13 this Season Tongue