Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-29-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 07:27 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(10-29-2013 07:21 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 07:09 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think I could still buy a colt\AK, and body armor + helmet by muscle memory (of course switching to a knife and moving forward while buying it).

If it's last round, don't forget to buy a desert eagle and smoke grenade Tongue !

You know, I was pretty good at CS, but I was not good with the desert eagle. If I was Ts, then yes, I would splurge sometimes, but for CTs, the USP was just fine for me.

My aim was great...after the first shot. For some reason my first shot was generally off, but I corrected well, so the DE wasn't my type of pistol, and I was also not good at the sniper rifles.

But I did forget to say buy a flashbang (and frag grenades if you feel like it)

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-29-2013 07:22 AM