Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-24-2013, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 04:48 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
First blood Smile

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwKy9ywkM

I actually think I was a bit lucky on that one.. Gg master!

Aaand a loss. Fighting against adorable on reaper is so tough.. Knowing what your opponent is doing is impossible, you have to watch out for your runners and snipers constantly, you are kinda obliged to be behind in unit count (and after some time in wit count, because moving your units each turn is costly) ... I did errors obviously, a lot, but most of them were provoked by the mobility of awpertunity. The only errors really due to myself I see are when I didn't move back my soldier at turn 9, and when I suicided a 2hp runner at turn 15. Awpertunity played very well obviously, but I don't understand how to be even with adorable as for sight, mobility and map control.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwJKw7AgM

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - Mag!cGuy - 10-24-2013 01:22 AM