Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-23-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 06:43 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Yea I would consider what my opponents are going to play in some cases but it's hard as you say because your opponent also has to spread out their team use.

Feedback is probably my weakest so that's why I would only use it once or twice. Scallywags is my strongest in general, but Adorables are so good on certain maps that I'm actually better with Adorables on those ones. Veggies... well, I think I have a solid strat on a couple of the maps so hopefully that would work out.

Basically, I think if you are forced to play every game with the same team it would be much harder. For example, taking my two best teams (A and S), I would struggle in SvA on some maps and AvS on others. However, since you can choose which team to use on which map it actually would make things easier here =)

That's what I really like about this tournament though. No risk of getting stuck VvS on Peakaboo or something like that. Part of the reason I don't play much ladder these days and prefer friendlies instead (or tournaments).

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - CombatEX - 10-23-2013 06:40 AM