Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-16-2013, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 05:59 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome in the realm of excellence and epicness, welcome in...

Super-Titan The Elite Championship Super-Titan
Season 2

- The Competitors -

Pharmafan
Even though no one expected him to because he wasn't active, pharmafan absolutely rocked in the first season, using all races and all styles. He is that kind of players who never does an error. Never. Will he repeat his success?

LER4T
Some consider him the best player worldwide, deservedly. He can spend several days to send his turns, not because he is not active, but because he thinks through all possibilities and imagines very innovative plans that often catch off guard his opponent. Outstanding is a work perfectly describing his play!

His Daddy
Another player with seriously amazing skills. He has been one of the rare players to beat LER4T, and he showed overal an extremely solid and reactionnary play. He is another player to fear!

Cor13:4
After thinking he would be far from the top 5 level, cor actually showed he had an incredible level in the past season. Let's wish him the best!

Trumpet.Alan
A very good player, who has shown some serious skills in the past season. He has still two matches to end there, and he has a chance to be on the podium!

Awpertunity, Sharugames, Torbreck
These three players have done the same score at season 1: 3-6. They are very gifted, but they need to be more consistent in their play in order to crush the top tier players such as LER4T or pharmafan. I am sure they can do it, good luck guys!

Poweewee
The sad story of the elite championship. Powee finished last of the first season. There was a time where this player was absolutely unbeatable. Everyone facing him was scared as heck. But since then, poweewee got less concentrated when playing his games, and almost everytime he lost because he attacked too quickly. He needs to come back, he needs to show who is the boss, he is the world cup champion, he is the best ranked player in ladder! Give it up for Poweewee guys!

GreatGonzales
The world cup finalist is here to fight! Will he be able to rock after a big period of inactivity?

Mastercaster
What?? Hell yeah folks! After a long period of inactivity, mastercaster comes back in the best way possible, participating in the elite championship! Did his break weaken his skills? We're going to see it soon!

Trutchy
The polyvalent player is avalaible to participate this time! Will he be able to make it to the top?

White Dr4gon
The silent. We have never seen him in the forums, and he barely speaks in the in game chat. But he is a very good adorable player, and let's hope this tourney will motivate him to take part in outwitter's forum life!

Mag!cGuy
Absent from the first season because he was too busy, he is now ready to fight, better than ever. Will the Coach teach his opponents?

Jesusfuentesh
Here is the fortunate player that has been chosen to participate with the elite! Wish good luck to this master player who can certainly play as a titan when he wants to!

- The Format -

All players will fight each other in a round robin phase. There will be a specific map per round, decided randomly.

Here is the special rule for this season: you are not allowed to use a race more than 4 times.

The competitors won't be obliged to start all their matches at the same time, for more comfort. In return, any battle passing the 4 days timeout will be directly considered as a forfeit.

In the brackets, P1 is the player listed at the top of the match.

Round 1: Thorn Gulley
Round 2: Glitch
Round 3: War Garden
Round 4: Sharkfood Island
Round 5: Reaper
Round 6: Skull Duggery
Round 7: Sweet Tooth
Round 8: Peekaboo
Round 9: Long Nine
Round 10: Sweetie Plains
Round 11: Foundry
Round 12: Thorn Gulley
Round 13: Skull Duggery
Round 14: Reaper
Round 15: Sweet Tooth

- The News -

Ladies and gentlemen, the tournament is official over! I welcome all of you to celebrate the winner, and I named ... Pharmafan!! Once again, this player coming from another world ( yes, I consider Germany as being another world) proved he is the best of the best! The almighty! The unbeatable! Will he manage to keep his title with Season 3?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2
I'll sign up to be ST fodder. Smile

10-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks Mag!c - would love to go around again! Good idea also with the races.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
10-17-2013, 01:02 AM
lol, gg
10-17-2013, 01:16 AM
(10-17-2013 12:56 AM)Torbreck Wrote:  Thanks Mag!c - would love to go around again! Good idea also with the races.

Same for me! Smile Thanks for the invitation, Mag!c!
10-17-2013, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2013 02:12 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
If it's just 11 maps, then you are probably OK, His_Daddy, let's look at it this way:

Round 1: Thorn Gulley - might as well try Adorables, right? =) Scallywags don't usually help much here
Round 2: Glitch - you're pretty darn good at this without BSes, you could consider trying another race (maybe feedback)
Round 3: War Garden - I often find specials aren't spawned here too

Round 4: Sharkfood Island

Round 5: Reaper - Scallywag against Adorables usually won't get out a BS anyways.

Round 6: Skull Duggery

Round 7: Sweet Tooth

Round 8: Peekaboo

Round 9: Long Nine - often BSes could optionally be spawned here

Round 10: Sweetie Plains

Round 11: Foundry - Often doesn't matter what you play since specials are rarely (though sometimes) played.

So you might have to compromise, but I bet you'll only feel like you miss BSes maybe for 1 map?

I unfortunately am not sure I should join this one. I won't be able to play around Christmas. Do you think this tournament will take 2 months?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-17-2013, 02:34 AM
Ill sign up^^

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-17-2013, 03:15 AM
Foundry might be the only map i feel no difference..
For other maps, especially Glitch, the potential of BS will totally affect your opponents‘ move even if eventually you haven't made one.
Actually I'm ok if i'm using other races against Scally (maybe not veggie). But when it comes to a combination within A, F and V, i'm blind.
Anyway, I'll decide maybe after I finish S1 and see who'll be in S2.
10-17-2013, 03:26 AM
The first season is taking around 1 month and a half, maybe the second season will take longer (hopefully more players in it), but since you play pretty quickly all your matches would be finished before Christmas. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-17-2013, 05:05 AM
I'll sign up Cool

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user