Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-23-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Terence! We miss you! I was hoping you'd be in this one.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2013, 02:04 AM
I want I can join this wonderful tournament and improve my skill, but it is really busy in real life. Must join it once it have free time in future. Maybe I will back to beat you after you got 3 times champion in a row Big Grin

iPro Clan
10-23-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 02:05 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
It's tough to even decide what teams I'm going to play for each map...it's quite difficult.

(10-23-2013 02:04 AM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  I want I can join this wonderful tournament and improve my skill, but it is really busy in real life. Must join it once it have free time in future. Maybe I will back to beat you after you got 3 times champion in a row Big Grin
Haha, you mean Season 10000000?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-23-2013, 02:06 AM
you finished in 3rd place in season 1, right? then it wont be long!

iPro Clan
10-23-2013, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 02:23 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(10-23-2013 02:04 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  It's tough to even decide what teams I'm going to play for each map...it's quite difficult.

Hehe, see? I think it's extemely interesting to choose what race to use for which map and which opponent, I myself have a hard time deciding!

Terence: improve your skills? How? Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-23-2013, 03:10 AM
(10-23-2013 02:22 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(10-23-2013 02:04 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  It's tough to even decide what teams I'm going to play for each map...it's quite difficult.

Hehe, see? I think it's extemely interesting to choose what race to use for which map and which opponent, I myself have a hard time deciding!

Terence: improve your skills? How? Big Grin

Yeah, just curious, what would you choose as player 2 on War Garden Big Grin I'm kidding.

10-23-2013, 03:12 AM
I would choose veggies obviously. Angel

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-23-2013, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 05:51 AM by CombatEX.)
I found choosing my teams was pretty easy (yea I planned out which teams I would use on which map even though I'm not in the tournament). Part of the reason it's not that hard is because you have freebies with Foundry, Sweetie Plains, and War Garden. On War Garden and Sweetie Plains I would rather be Adorables but not by much since I don't usually use specials on either. On Foundry it definitely doesn't matter to me. So yea, basically you have 3 free picks.

I used 4A, 1F, 4S, 2V, 3 of any, and... I'm not sure about my last Sweet Tooth game. Would have preferred A or S but already used all of those.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-23-2013, 05:49 AM
You are right for foundry and sweetie plain. Plus, foundry is my best map, and unfortunately it's the only map where I don't play this season Tongue (because every player doesn't play one round)

I would disagree for war garden though. A mobi well managed can have some great threatening power since you are easily near of your opponent's base. Same for a scrambler, which will be extremely useful sometimes because of the the lack of spaces. Bombshell is also incredibly powerful on this map. Special choice is very important there, to my mind.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-23-2013, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 06:02 AM by CombatEX.)
You're right about War Garden. As I said though, I would prefer a mobi on War Garden, but I treat it more as a freebie in that I don't value one team much more than another. I'd probably end up using Feedback though because I would prefer using my Adorable picks on other maps.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]