Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
CONG! 2 champions in a row

Fluffy League
03-10-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 05:02 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Sooo we have a champion and he is... Pharmafan! AGAIN! Congratulations my friend! He is the one bein on the real throne, will someone be ever able to beat him in this tournament?

You will know it in Season 3... Stay tuned! Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Well done clan mate - does 2 x Elite make Immortal ?

I think you are also entitled to have extra wide grin, given that everyone was about to start a 2-way tie breaker without you!
Wink

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
03-10-2014, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 09:02 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Good job pharmafan! Happy of having these two trophies into Good Game's hall of fame

Also, I am not sure if I am the only one having troubles to get it the brackets website, but it's way slow. I can't enter.

Mag!c, thanks for having chosen me for this season. Having beaten at least one of the candidates for the alleged tiebreaker that was about come and some other official Elite's members were big achievements I myself didn't expect.

Looking to forward to enjoying another season some time. Full of good experience and fun! Cool

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2014, 09:52 PM
I will work on a new original but not skill-less rule. We also have to wait for the soon to be tounament to end, to know who between doodat and 23swarm will join us for the party!

I also expect the season 3 to be full of new heads; just look at the top 20 of the last week before season 5!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-11-2014, 01:36 AM
(03-10-2014 04:04 PM)Pharmafan Wrote:  Last game and tiebreaker finished!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-Iyy9AsM

GG thrutchy

This game probably isn't worth watching because I made some bad mistakes:
* initial medic spawn was in anticipation of a bramble. I lost my FTA because of this. Probably should have deferred the medic.
* turn 15: misclick- moving medic instead of runner. I also should have followed through with what I was planning - moving mobi and sniper to right. You can't let mistakes screw up your focus!
* turn 21: rookie mistake- miscounted wits. Should have used my existing sniper. I was out of time and I think I had a little alcohol in me at the timeSmile haha

Congratulation Pharmafan! You are absolutely an amazing player!
03-11-2014, 05:01 AM
Awesome! Congrats, Pharmafan!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
03-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Thanks a lot for all your good words and congrats!

And, Mag!c, thanks again for your work and efforts to keep this tourney happening and going, buddy!

This was an extremely close finish and in the end one needs this small extra edge of luck to win the thing, while there were a bunch of excellent players who also deserved it! That were a lot of Good Games!

And, Torbreck.....yeah....I must admit that I really had an inner grin, when I finally somehow luckily sneaked into the tiebreaker as a last minute traveller.... Wink
03-11-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
Congratulations pharmafan!

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament