Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-22-2013, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 09:42 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [Master and ST's: sign up!]
Just so the rule is clear and there's no confusion this time, how about saying:

"If the game timer shows 4 days ago, then the game will be considered a forfeit"

I also think that for the commentaries, we should have a separate thread, and each participant should reserve one post where they can comment on their own games.

Actually, we could just get rid of this post once we get the tourney started, and mag!c can just post the info at the top of the other post. Then each player can post an empty post where they put their replays and can post commentary if they want.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2013, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 10:22 AM by CombatEX.)
When you say you can't use a team more than 4 "times" does a 1 time = 1 round? Just wanted to clarify.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, the format wasn't clear to me because I didn't realize that "Matchups" was a link to the bracket. I see that you only play 1 game per round so yes, 1 time = 1 round.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-22-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 10:56 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Joelduque strangely doesn't answer in the in-game chat, even though he sends his turns, so I guess he doesn't want to participate and doesn't bother telling me?

Anyway, the tourney will start once I have the confirmation from his daddy that he takes part to the tourney!

And the mysterious participants is...

jesusfuentesh!! Congratz! If you guys want to know, I used the challonge shuffling 7 times in a row, and the player seeded no1 would be the chosen one.

Some reminders:

-You are not obliged at all to play all your games at once, but having like 5 or 6 at the same time would be good.
-You are not allowed to use any race more than 4 times.

(10-22-2013 09:36 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Just so the rule is clear and there's no confusion this time, how about saying:

"If the game timer shows 4 days ago, then the game will be considered a forfeit"

I also think that for the commentaries, we should have a separate thread, and each participant should reserve one post where they can comment on their own games.

Actually, we could just get rid of this post once we get the tourney started, and mag!c can just post the info at the top of the other post. Then each player can post an empty post where they put their replays and can post commentary if they want.

Yep, the best would be to open a new thread, with one post reservated for each player willing to comment his games. I will open it once the first season commentaries are close to being finished.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-22-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED!]
Oh ! Let me look for some TNT. I'll need it in each game!

Thanks. I know I'll gain some experience.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [Waiting for His Daddy!!]
Hey Magic, I don't see my name in the participants list. Just confirming that I'm in.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
10-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Oops sorry, you are in the brackets, but I forgot you when I wrote all the participant in the OP Big Grin

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-23-2013, 12:56 AM
lol....thank you magic for the title. And thanks to my clan mates for encouraging me. I'll sign up even though I'll be beaten up badly. And don't laugh at me if I've done anything fluffy.
10-23-2013, 01:01 AM
(10-23-2013 12:56 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  lol....thank you magic for the title. And thanks to my clan mates for encouraging me. I'll sign up even though I'll be beaten up badly. And don't laugh at me if I've done anything fluffy.

Heart

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Awesome!

The tournament starts NOW

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)