Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-09-2013, 12:48 PM
TTL2
Do you think the release of TTL2 will revive Outwitters?
I hope so!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: TTL2
ya

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2013, 10:51 PM
That'd be awesome!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Maybe they should bundle the two together, to get more players and some extra revenue.

Like, you can buy TTL2 for X amount, or buy both games for X+Y amount.

I don't even know if that sort of things is possible, but it would be something to consider for OML.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-10-2013, 02:28 PM
(10-10-2013 06:54 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Maybe they should bundle the two together, to get more players and some extra revenue.

Like, you can buy TTL2 for X amount, or buy both games for X+Y amount.

I don't even know if that sort of things is possible, but it would be something to consider for OML.

interesting idea, but not possible on the App Store directly.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm not familiar with TTL, but is there any virtual currency or other rewards in it? Maybe just a little reward for downloading Outwitters? Just suggestion since i see other apps doing this. I bet there will be quite an amount of people who don't know what outwitters is but will like it after trying.
10-10-2013, 06:13 PM
(10-10-2013 04:18 PM)His_Daddy Wrote:  I'm not familiar with TTL, but is there any virtual currency or other rewards in it? Maybe just a little reward for downloading Outwitters? Just suggestion since i see other apps doing this. I bet there will be quite an amount of people who don't know what outwitters is but will like it after trying.

no virtual currency or incentivized rewards. We're old farts in that regard.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
At least put a discreet self-plug for Outwitters in the game =)

10-11-2013, 04:46 AM
(10-10-2013 06:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  no virtual currency or incentivized rewards. We're old farts in that regard.

Heh, old farts. A pretty old joke, but the randomness made me laugh.

Heh, old joke, old farts. I see what I did there.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-11-2013, 05:06 AM
lol ok.
(10-10-2013 06:13 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  no virtual currency or incentivized rewards. We're old farts in that regard.