Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex]
04-03-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 01:24 AM by Pharmafan.)
RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex]
(03-29-2014 10:48 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Pharmafan I learnt a lot from that replay! That was incredible to watch

Thanks for my first featured replay! Smile

Sorry….I`m a bit late due to a very busy week…. Thanks for your comment, Necrocat! I really loved this game which was very intense. Thanks to Sharugames for this battle also!
But it is also a very "uncommon" use of the bramble…..normally bramble is intended to root once and you really don't like to uproot him….and I never uprooted a bramble that often during a single game before. Smile
But this is the thing I (and many others!) absolutely love about this game: each game is different and Outwitters is so damn good cause there is no "all-time-standard" like "move this way and you will win".

(03-30-2014 09:57 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  Ok so this is not an epic game like the one previous (awesome Pharmafan ) - but more in the 'amusing' category - take at look at the board at the beginning of turn 15!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3MHgoAoM

Gg j&m

Wow….really a very rare board-situation Smile That`s a cool one Cool

(04-02-2014 02:12 PM)Xerozen Wrote:  I had a pretty fun time with this one, not sure if it's feature worthy!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvNzP2QsM

Really fun to watch! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex] - Pharmafan - 04-03-2014 01:06 AM