Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Let's have some fun! Tournament
11-30-2013, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 08:33 AM by NDRDOG.)
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!]
(11-29-2013 03:07 PM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  I don't understand. If he wishes to end the game, it doesn't matter how he does it. It doesn't matter whether or not twinkleigh moves during the turn he informs you about the problem. It just matters that he informs you. He does not have to tell you he's going to take the win if he posts it on here. That's assumed. The fundamental problem is that you still didn't access the rules the second you saw his message about the game type. Even if he didn't say the round number, you should know which round you're playing. If you don't, either find out by making your own spreadsheet to keep track of your matches or ask him and ask for a restart. These are both respectable options.

What matters to me is how this all occurred, in real time, and your not even close. I'm not going to argue about it with you, as I am a only a gifted player and going up against the league of the masters is futile. You are making assumptions of the chain of events to which you had no first hand knowledge. Sometimes it's better to keep your two cents and let the guy with the dime speak.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Let's have some fun! Tournament - Flarp55 - 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament - Oppy - 11-01-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament - Oppy - 11-01-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - NDRDOG - 11-30-2013 08:32 AM