Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Let's have some fun! Tournament
11-18-2013, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 01:21 AM by Flarp55.)
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!]
(11-17-2013 09:59 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  So is there any end date to this tournament? half my group hasn't even invited me to their game yet...

Well, not everyone can start all their games. A lot of people don't have enough space for 10 more games from this tourney. Be patient and wait for them to invite you. In time I may announce a date for tall games to be done but it's still too early (for Div. A and D) to do that.

(11-17-2013 02:40 AM)~ pidge ~ Wrote:  Division B/Round 8

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkIvUggoM

When I saw he boosted his heavy, I chatted about it cause I thought it wasn't allowed. He said he thought it wasn't considered healing, but he gave up the win anyway? I was ready to agree to boost and finish the round. Oh well.

Here it is your choice what to do, but I think he quit because you were already going to win anyways. Also, if anyone accidentally boosts a heavy, then they can tell their opponent and say how much they boosted by. For example, if they boost from 3 to 5 health, both people should agree that that player loses if the heavy gets down to 2 or less health. Don't quit because you accidentally boosted. In this case, it is NOT your opponent's choice whether to take the win or do this. They HAVE to do this.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Let's have some fun! Tournament - Flarp55 - 10-05-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament - Oppy - 11-01-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament - Oppy - 11-01-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Let's have some fun! Tournament [Sign-ups now closed!] - Flarp55 - 11-18-2013 01:17 AM