Poll: Who do you want ruling your world?
Arrows
Scallywags
Feedback
Adorables
Veggienauts
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics in OML Games
10-02-2013, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 01:52 PM by CombatEX.)
RE: Politics in OML Games
Probably Adorables (note that I'm going by how I envision the societies being, not the ones in the OP). Being able to teleport directly to any place with a mobi would be extremely useful for productivity and a good step towards creating an efficient society. Of course there would be some room for abuse, but I think the alternatives are worse.

If the government were controlled by:

- Scallywags, they would sit around all day never getting anything done and shooting down anyone who tries to approach them with a new idea
- Feedback, they could mind control anyone who disagrees with them
- Veggienauts, they could slowly strangle any political opposition until there is no room left for their opponents to maneuver

Arrows might be a good alternative though. They actively seek out solutions to problems. As long as the arrows don't bring the dots along with them I could see the arrows being a solid choice.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 02:02 PM
The arrow has the potential to be good at avoiding all the problems though.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
10-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Interesting you should say that GoldenGriffin. I actually edited my post, but the original version condemned the arrows as they would "avoid problems and only confront them when the solution is shoved in their faces (in reference to them happening upon powerups)". But yes, you're right and that's part of the reason I dismissed Arrows and chose Adorables.

lol... I feel like I'm actually having a serious discussion here.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-02-2013, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 05:59 PM by Fluffysox.)
(10-02-2013 01:48 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Probably Adorables (note that I'm going by how I envision the societies being, not the ones in the OP). Being able to teleport directly to any place with a mobi would be extremely useful for productivity and a good step towards creating an efficient society. Of course there would be some room for abuse, but I think the alternatives are worse.

- Scallywags, they would sit around all day never getting anything done and shooting down anyone who tries to approach them with a new idea
- Veggienauts, they could slowly strangle any political opposition until there is no room left for their opponents to maneuver

Arrows might be a good alternative though. They actively seek out solutions to problems. As long as the arrows don't bring the dots along with them I could see the arrows being a solid choice.

(10-02-2013 01:48 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Probably Adorables (note that I'm going by how I envision the societies being, not the ones in the OP). Being able to teleport directly to any place with a mobi would be extremely useful for productivity and a good step towards creating an efficient society. Of course there would be some room for abuse, but I think the alternatives are worse.

The veggienauts would only do that if you attempted to kill nature or harm it in any way. Why would you want to do that in the first place?

Game center ID: FurrySox

Gifted League 1v1
Master League 2v2 w/ Syvan

Feel free to invite me to a friendly 2v2 vs me and Syvan, or me as your ally!
10-03-2013, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 04:43 AM by Chemoeum.)
(10-02-2013 05:58 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  

The veggienauts would only do that if you attempted to kill nature or harm it in any way. Why would you want to do that in the first place?

No one, except any of the other Outwitters teams, like in the game. All of the teams are against each other.

Quick edit, except in some 2v2 games.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!