Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
@ Fluffysox and advakharia95: not true. you can watch replays @ http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays but you need to know your replay link type that in the box
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 05:23 PM by TheQwertiest.)
Turtle Team named Antirtles (anti turtlers - the turtles are offended that you named being defensive after them. they can also attack!)
special: a two headed red eared slider
(it would be the only direct offensive special)
attack: 3 per head
hp: 4
move: 3

sniper: an octopus?
heavy: an old tortoise
soldier: an albino turtle wearing a helmet and holding a spear/trident
medic: a jellyfish
runner: a small sea turtle like squirt in nemo (the attack would be a headbutt like what squirt did to the clown fish while riding the EAC - east australian current)

sorry, i was just feeding my turtles this morning and i thought how cool would it be to have a turtle team.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-04-2012, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 07:18 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
Well, I was thinking about specials.

Pumpking: Pumkin or jack-o-lantern
Move: 3 Spaces
Ability: able to see 5 spaces and those spaces are covered with a fog of war for the enemy.
Health: 1 [you have to find it first Wink]

Werewolf: scout and heavy transformation
Move: 4 or 5 with scout form 1 or 2 for heavy
Can't transform and attack the same turn (obviously)

Scrambler: some robot thingy or a satellite [edit] I think the brain is already called the scrambler, sorry Sad
Move: 3
Ability: FOR THE ENEMY: all health indicators are replaced with question marks. I really think with two of these (one per team) a game like this would cause people to pay VERY CLOSE attention.
Health: 1 or is it?

I enjoy the art of deception and trickery and that is what some of these implicate Big Grin

GC: Great Wolf Sif
10-04-2012, 08:19 AM
(10-04-2012 07:16 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Well, I was thinking about specials.

Pumpking: Pumkin or jack-o-lantern
Move: 3 Spaces
Ability: able to see 5 spaces and those spaces are covered with a fog of war for the enemy.
Health: 1 [you have to find it first Wink]

You've given me an idea; I would absolutely love to have a special that is haloween themed but no team to go with it, so you get it if you bought the Uberpack during or before Haloween, and you could replace the special of the current team you are using with it.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
10-04-2012, 03:30 PM
(10-04-2012 08:19 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  You've given me an idea; I would absolutely love to have a special that is haloween themed but no team to go with it, so you get it if you bought the Uberpack during or before Haloween, and you could replace the special of the current team you are using with it.

Do you mean that you have a different special unit without a team to go with it (with different stats and abilities)?
That sounds like a whole new team, since all the other units are identical between teams (apart from appearances).
And has a potential to confuse new players.

Perhaps just a re-skin? I'd love to see an undead Bombshell (with cracked shell and garlic sauce drizzled over) or a Scrambler that looks like a ghost (or just wearing a white sheet) or a Mobi that looks like a UFO and abducts his allies instead of eating them...
(They're doing funny re-skin things at the moment in Beta, but just for the base appearances... And, no, I'm not going to give you more details. So don't ask.)

———————————
Why is the rum gone?
10-04-2012, 04:04 PM
(10-03-2012 05:20 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  Turtle Team named Antirtles (anti turtlers - the turtles are offended that you named being defensive after them. they can also attack!)

I think this idea would be kinda funny.
10-04-2012, 04:15 PM
How about a team based on the Avengers?? You can have Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, and so on. The 7 cost unit is Loki maybe he is tricky.
10-04-2012, 07:13 PM
(10-04-2012 04:04 PM)Gustahl Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 05:20 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  Turtle Team named Antirtles (anti turtlers - the turtles are offended that you named being defensive after them. they can also attack!)

I think this idea would be kinda funny.

i thought of that while i was feeding turtle. they can bite hard. then it came to me. it would be so cool to have an offensive turtle themed team

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-24-2012, 03:44 PM
How about a construction team? Runner with wheelbarrow, warrior with screwdriver, sniper throwing bricks, heavy with sledge hammer, medic with screwdriver and for special guy with concrete that hardens on your enemy making them useless for 3 turns or until someone rescues them
10-24-2012, 05:45 PM
A vehicle team would be good too