Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
07-16-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
An idea I had, I'm not sure if someone already stated it and if so, my apologies, but a lava or magma based team would be an awesome idea. A volcano could be the sniper and shoot fireballs out of it, and a magma monster could be the heavy unit. Any ideas for the other units in this team?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 06:20 PM by Fluffysox.)
(07-15-2012 10:36 PM)uaq Wrote:  I'm working on a team at the moment. Sketching up the character designs. Smile

Awesome, already taking more action than most of the people in this thread on your first post!
(07-16-2012 03:14 PM)FreakyMan777 Wrote:  Got another one... Due to FluffySox suggestion [Smile] I am naming it "Munchies"

Scout-Bread
Soldier-Broccoli
Medic-Milk
Sniper-Grapes
Tank-Steak
Special-???

Like it? No? Comment! Smile

Don't know what I said, but this is pretty awesome Big Grin although borderline on the team "style". Not sure if food is the way to go for a team in this specific game.
07-17-2012, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 02:57 AM by ilee97.)
(07-16-2012 02:55 PM)FreakyMan777 Wrote:  
(07-14-2012 05:40 PM)advakharia95 Wrote:  
(07-14-2012 05:29 PM)ilee97 Wrote:  I might be totally wrong about what i wrote, but this is what i think.
 I think the outwitters makers want to find a creative, easy-to-make, popular teams. 
First, the creativity= basically, how creative the team is (i loved everyones idea, and that is the truth)

Second, easy-to-make= complex or too detailed drawn characters are not outwitters style. The sports team is a good idea, but i cant imagine it actually being in the game; the face, clothes, etc. as for the undead team, i could. Undead team is very original (if you know what i mean) and the maker could easily imagine how the characters for this team could be drawn(made) simply, but creatively.

Third, popularity= the maker would really want to have a team that he made, POPULAR, and to make it popular, the team characters need to be creative, but also visually attracting, and comfortable. The sports team, i said, was a good idea, it was creative. However (sorry for keep using this team as a negative side) it would be uncomfortable to have this team in outwitters because its just... Not really outwitters style. Visuals... I don't know if i would love to see a swimmer in tight clothes all the time, and its kind of into the american culture for the 'heavy'.  Also, i don't think popularity would last for this team if it was in the game Sad. Now for the undead (i personally liked this team^^) it would be comfortable to have it around in outwitters. The team would have its originality, and for the visuals, it would be attractive and easily be thought as outwitters style. It would have a high percentage of having great popularity.

Thanx for those who read this. I hope it was helpful and would help you to think of great teams.

Thanks for giving me 3 thumbs up for the undead team Big Grin how do you feel about the insect team, its not the most creative but I really like the idea, it wouldn't be hard to illustrate, and the special is good. And again, original idea of the insect team goes to freakyman777 and the revised idea is mine (just giving people the credit they deserve) Smile

Aww thanks! Smile

(07-14-2012 06:40 PM)Mowmail Wrote:  Insect could be
Runner: Grasshopper (or spider)
Soldier: Queen Bee (w/ staff)
Medic: Lightning Beetle
Heavy: Centipede
Special: ???

I already thought this up?

Yes, i like the insect too! But for the soldier, i think it would be better to just have a bee; not a queen bee or ants, i think ^^. For the ryno beetle i liked it Smile For medic, i think its good to have something like a mosquito or something. Yah, i loved the idea, except that the runner, soldier,etc should be chosen wisely Smile if the idea is going to be used, then we should just leave it to the outwitters to choose Smile
07-17-2012, 07:05 AM
(07-16-2012 06:18 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  
(07-15-2012 10:36 PM)uaq Wrote:  I'm working on a team at the moment. Sketching up the character designs. Smile

Awesome, already taking more action than most of the people in this thread on your first post!
(07-16-2012 03:14 PM)FreakyMan777 Wrote:  Got another one... Due to FluffySox suggestion [Smile] I am naming it "Munchies"

Scout-Bread
Soldier-Broccoli
Medic-Milk
Sniper-Grapes
Tank-Steak
Special-???

Don't know what I said, but this is pretty awesome Big Grin although borderline on the team "style". Not sure if food is the way to go for a team in this specific game.

Lmao you said not to have "team" in the name! Tongue And just make them cute! Tongue I draw cute fruit all the time! Smile
07-17-2012, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 10:13 AM by advakharia95.)
(07-17-2012 07:05 AM)FreakyMan777 Wrote:  

Scout-Bread
Soldier-Broccoli
Medic-Milk
Sniper-Grapes
Tank-Steak
Special-???

Lmao you said not to have "team" in the name! Tongue And just make them cute! Tongue I draw cute fruit all the time! Smile

How do you draw a cute fruit? Just wondering.
07-18-2012, 02:23 PM
(07-17-2012 10:13 AM)advakharia95 Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 07:05 AM)FreakyMan777 Wrote:  

Scout-Bread
Soldier-Broccoli
Medic-Milk
Sniper-Grapes
Tank-Steak
Special-???

How do you draw a cute fruit? Just wondering.

Hmmmm I would show you but my laptop's fried.... Tongue I can't share files on iPad... Sad
07-18-2012, 02:49 PM

I might even do some nice illustrator mock-ups, hopefully at the level of the actual ingame artwork. Depending on my skills and motivation. Huh
07-18-2012, 07:21 PM
(07-16-2012 07:30 AM)advakharia95 Wrote:  

What is it about?
Keeping it quiet until I have something to show!
07-21-2012, 07:36 AM
So the new team has more info leaked from the developers themselves! The name of the team starts with a V and ends in a T. In addition to that, they also stated that it has 5 vowels. Expect something soon!
07-27-2012, 04:37 PM
(07-21-2012 07:36 AM)advakharia95 Wrote:  So the new team has more info leaked from the developers themselves! The name of the team starts with a V and ends in a T. In addition to that, they also stated that it has 5 vowels. Expect something soon!

Vaeiout Smile The sometimes y didn't apply this time! Tongue