12-03-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
I got another idea. Magicrafters

Runner= Owl
Medic= ?
Soldier= Wizard
Sniper= Witch
Heavy= Fat war staff holding wizard. LOL
Special= Summoner. It is a spawner that only spawns soldiers for 4 wits instead of the normal 3. The spawned soldier is put next to the unit anywhere the player wants.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 02:51 AM
(12-02-2012 10:43 PM)OW11 Wrote:  Increasing the strength would be like the medic instead of healing?

Yes, you can compare it to the medic if you like, just that instead of hp being boosted the ability to damage increases by 1.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
12-03-2012, 04:27 AM
How about a special that can slow down an enemy unit movement speed to 1? He would be able to target an enemy in you visible field, and only 1 person a turn. Putting a caps on 2-3 units.
I'm thinking he should only have 1hp and 1 movment since he has such a large range. Also on death the slowed units wud be able to move faster.
12-03-2012, 04:38 AM
A Special that can lay traps down on spots in exchange for wits. If any enemy lands on this traps, the trap inflicts 3 damage to them. I propose 2 health with a move space of 2.
12-03-2012, 12:48 PM
How about a special which cannot be healed, costs 7, but these stats:
Move: 2
Damage: 4
HP: 12
12-03-2012, 01:37 PM
I got a pretty good idea, how bout a dragon special, where it has
Hp:3
Move:2
Special: he burns units so that the unit will lose 1 health for 2 turns,
just an idea - Extra: wherever the burned unit goes, he leaves a trail of fire in his path that lasts for one turn and does 1 damage if you run over it

Plz tell me if you like my idea of a dragon special!
12-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Don't know this idea has been posted or not:

A special unit can resurrect a moved/attacked unit, the resurrected unit can move/attack again in the same turn!

iPro Clan
12-06-2012, 02:43 PM
(07-11-2012 09:42 AM)advakharia95 Wrote:  This thread is specifically for the suggestions of new character ideas or full teams. I know we already have a suggestions thread but I wanted one specifically for this topic.

I already have two ideas for full teams.
Undead Team
Runner: Bat or Vampire Bat (The vampire bat would be a vampire but when s/he starts to fly, it turns into a bat, and then back to vampire once landed. Or to keep it simple, just a bat all the time.)
Soldier: Skeleton
Medic: Mummy (The mummy would wrap and then unwrap the unit being healed with mummy tape!)
Sniper: Lich (A lich is an undead magician who usually holds a staff to cast spells... for those of you who do not know.)
Heavy: Zombie
Special: Ghost
---Health: 1
---Moves: 3
---Damage: N/A
---Ability: Invisible Cloak (Makes any adjacent teammate invisible for two turns. {I said two because it usually takes that many turns to get into enemy territory}. The teammate loses invisibility if it attacks or stands adjacent to enemy unit.)

The Critters (Original idea is from FreakyMan777, this one is my revised version.)
Runner: Cockroach
Soldier: Ant
Medic: Queen Bee
Sniper: Dung Beetle (throws dung)
Heavy: Rhinoceros Beetle
Special: Mosquito
---Health: 2
---Speed: 2
---Damage: N/A
---Ability: Disease (Diseases enemy unit. Unit that is diseased loses 1hp per turn. This disease damage occurs at the END of YOUR turn. Reason for that is so the unit can still block your movement for at least one extra turn till it dies, therefore, it is more balancing. Diseased unit can be healed but the disease effect still remains.)

Anyone like the ideas?
And of course, post your own suggestions, single units or full teams!!! I know I want to read some and I'm sure the awesome developers do too!

Great ideas. The mosquito may be a little weak for 7 wit. Maybe more hp, and it'd be interesting to take the disease concept and make it affect a whole chain of enemies that are connected to the original target.
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Ok, I know I am arising an undead topic from the grave, but I have an idea for a team.

Name: (workname) Undergroundies
Characters:
Runner: --- (no idea)
Fighter: A fighter ant, holding a spear
Medic: An female ant (do these even exist?), different looking than the fighter
Sniper: Gremlin (lol), throwing rocks or casting curses
Heavy: A great mole
Special: Worm
hp: 2
moves: 4
damage: 2
ability: underground move - is invisible to enemy if any of their unit don't stay adjacent to this

What do You think about this?
02-28-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 11:49 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
I didn't really think of this in depth but i have this so far.

Runner- ???
Soldier- ??? - Holds a soap bubble wand
Medic- ???
Sniper- ???
Heavy- ???

Special- Soap Bubble: Moves-4 HP-2 Special- Consume
The Soap Bubble can jump on an enemy unit and consume it and get +1 wit. The Soap Bubble can move again after it consumes a unit. If the Soap Bubble gets killed, the unit inside falls out and takes the place if the Soap Bubble. The kidnapped unit will stay in the Soap Bubble until you kill it. The unit can still see normally but it can't move. Your units can attack the kidnapped unit while its still in the Soap Bubble.

Any ideas about the other units?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…