Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
10-24-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
I have not read through all 18 pages of this thread, but my personal wish is for a team based around the Outwitters guy. Who is that you ask? The yellow chap with the axe that graces the app icon! I could only imagine what the rest of the team looked like, but I could imagine their special as follows.

Super Heavy
Health: 4
Move: 2
Damage: 4
Special: Opponent must spend 2 wits to attack the Super Heavy.

With 2 wits per attack would represent how tough he was, without having to give him an immense amount of health.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Nice idea but no point to have special without a team for them
10-24-2012, 11:52 PM
That is what I like about the Outwitters guy, no one could guess what the team would be like. Smile
10-25-2012, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 12:26 AM by joelduque.)
There should be a team with a halloween theme. Pumpkins, werewolves, vampires, witches, nymphs...

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
10-25-2012, 10:03 AM
(10-25-2012 12:25 AM)joelduque Wrote:  There should be a team with a halloween theme. Pumpkins, werewolves, vampires, witches, nymphs...

My issue with halloween theme teams is that it could result in a new team every holiday which would spam the character tab in the help tab. Also when you think about the veggies are our halloween team ^^.

IDEA belongs to Outwitted, posted on thread "Heavy" isn't worth the costs":
"I had this idea come to me in a dream.

Make the heavies better by making them unique per team.

Fish: sharks do 4 damage(it is/was shark week after all)
Robots: hits all adjacent units (the spin animation already looks like it should)
Cuties: attack Knocks unit back 1 hex

If you think the cuties ability is a little weak, I think it offsets their uber super unit . Although I think being able to move around enemy units might have some interesting applications."

Im thinking we can take his heavies and turn them into specials.
My favorite is the knocker, only changed a bit:
2 move, 2 health, 2 range, can Knock any character a hex in any direction still on the map. If a character is knocked into another character they keep their positions but both lose one dmg, doesn't work on base.
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Unique heavies? Sounds like something I suggested a while ago. I feel butthurt now that my idea has been stolen D:
10-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry Fluffysox, if you have come up with this already I have simply not read your post yet. Though I would go see a doctor, it should not hurt there when someone steals your idea on a forum. Wink
10-26-2012, 02:17 PM
(10-25-2012 07:21 PM)AJaW96 Wrote:  Sorry Fluffysox, if you have come up with this already I have simply not read your post yet. Though I would go see a doctor, it should not hurt there when someone steals your idea on a forum. Wink

Big Grin it's ok.
11-08-2012, 10:22 PM
This thread is dead. So we need more ideas. I'll get the ball rolling how about a team of mutants/monsters with the special being something that can make 1 health 1 damage copies of itself
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 06:23 PM by 2dhh.)
I've just got a brilliant idea for a special unit while thinking in the shower, and I feel that I just HAD to post it here. I didn't read all 18 pages of this thread, so I apologize if this idea has already been thought up.

'The Eye'- passively increases the vision of every friendly unit by 1. When alive for 5 turns, it decreases the vision of every enemy unit by 1. It can move and damage like a runner.

'Hospitax'- heals any friendly unit's health by 1 every turn, costs 1 wit.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]