Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 - The Games - Come discuss about them!
10-21-2013, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:23 AM by Pharmafan.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 1 - The Games - Come discuss about them!
Thanks for your new comments, Mag!c! You got unbelievably deep into those games! Impressing! I will comment some of your comments cause you exactly hit my thoughts with some of them!

(09-21-2013 02:30 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
*new*
He doesn't rush things, and he is right. And turn 42, the slaughter happens! I even think pharma should have waited one more turn, to have more wits, but his attack totally paid off, because he simply had more than his opponent. GG guys![/i]

I absolutely thought the same when attacking....maybe a turn too early....crazy that you thought the same only by analyzing!

(09-21-2013 02:30 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
*new*

This is what we can call a top tier game! Directl from the beginning, LER4T sets himself up on a hyper defensive position with a bombshell. But he seemingly didn't know about the mobisniper trick happening on this map and lost a soldier without being able to respond at all. He hoped to defend with his two soldiers, but he, again, didn't expect the worst: pharmafan had the resources to kill both. Some cool exchanges happen after, LER4T tries to defend with two bombshells. He manages it, pushes back pharmafan, but, for the third time, the unexpected happens: pharmafan had just the amount required of wits to make the winning move with his double mobis. So well played by him! Impressive!
We all know LER4T is an outstanding player, so what should he have done? What was the problem here? First, the problem comes from the opening. If you are against adorable, you must, at your second turn, create a 4hp soldier and put it on the middle hex (here, the hex where LER4T has put his second spawned soldier at turn 8). It will prevent your opponent from doing this powerful mobi trick. Afterwards, almost all wrong moves done by him come from the fact he didn't think his opponent would be able to do this or that move. Counting your opponent's wits as much as possible must be a priority, and predicting all the best possible moves from your opponent is squarely obliged. You can't play if you don't see your opponent can win the next turn, or destroy more units than you think. Obviously there is fog of war, but at this level, guessing what your opponent is up to is even a bit easier, because you know he will do the best move possible, or almost.
Any comment on this game LER4T? Smile

That was a key game for me and I (really!) spent days (days!) to prepare for the battle with LER4T. That`s why I started it delayed. IMO he has proven that he`s perhaps the best outwitters-player around at the moment. He`s not getting that estimation of me just out of his impressing performance during this tournament. He really alters the game and alters how people are opening and aiming their games. AND he gets the same estimation by other players who posted comments about his games. It`s again that a game became a highlight where he was beaten. Sorry LER4T that the first game highlighted by OML was the one you lost to His_Daddy....you won all your games except that one when it was highlighted but please take this as a special honor: It is so rare that you are beaten that the games where this happens are worth watching and of course always really close ones! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2013, 05:30 AM
I don't deserve such an honor !
Above all by the one who may win the tournament lol Big Grin

I will try to comment the game a bit if I have the time Magic.

@ Magic: Et en plus tu te fais suer à mer parler Anglais alors que je suis Français aussi Angel
10-22-2013, 06:02 AM
T'es sérieux? Je me croyais le seul français dans ce jeu ( et riptor mais il joue plus) Big Grin Tu pouvais pas le dire plus tôt? x)

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-23-2013, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 08:02 AM by Jamay235.)
On est plusieurs M. Magic Guy et tu le sais. Des super géants et des moins bons... :-) qui deviendront peut-être géants un jour^^.

(10-22-2013 05:30 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  I don't deserve such an honor !
Above all by the one who may win the tournament lol Big Grin

I will try to comment the game a bit if I have the time Magic.

@ Magic: Et en plus tu te fais suer à mer parler Anglais alors que je suis Français aussi Angel

L3R4T for "Le Rat" I assume?

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
10-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Yes It is my nickname on mmorpg (often playing stealth killer)
10-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Which MMOs have you played?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-26-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 06:30 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Jamay: you are not french strictly speaking, that's why I said "only". Also, obviously I'm not the only one in this game, I was simply meaning I haven't met any french apart from riptor and now LER4T so far. I don't ignore people who are not ST, this is something you should really understand, because I don't know where you get that from.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-26-2013, 06:40 PM
(10-26-2013 05:58 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Which MMOs have you played?

Ragnarok Online!
10-26-2013, 06:44 PM
I already have played Ogame and Ikariam, but damn, you are obliged to be logged everyday at precise hours in order not to lose your whole army and economy.. Not my cup of tea, and it's kinda a job and not a game anymore.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-26-2013, 06:49 PM
(10-26-2013 06:30 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Jamay: you are not french strictly speaking, that's why I said "only". Also, obviously I'm not the only one in this game, I was simply meaning I haven't met any french apart from riptor and now LER4T so far. I don't ignore people who are not ST, this is something you should really understand, because I don't know where you get that from.

Did I say that? No. I don't think that. Maybe you're referring to the comment I made about the inclusiveness of this forum. This has nothing to do with this thread :-).

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****