Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storytime Thread
09-19-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 10:00 AM by Chemoeum.)
Storytime Thread
Gifted League I'm feeling lame. Gifted League

Yay, stories. Here in this loose thread on my jacket, you can create some kind of story that has something to do with any OML game. I like it.

It can be any genre. It can be short or long. And it can be boring. Use your imagination... and your [in]sanity (depends).

A guy walks into a store and buys some pink material and a fork. He puts it in some kind of machine. It goes through a rainbow-colored furnace by a conveyor belt. It comes out of the back of it, and starts enlarging. The conveyor belt ends and falls in a bucket full of stardust. The guy returns, picks it out, and puts it in a giant jar and ships it to a wizard. The wizard pours a sweet-smelling elixir inside the jar. He ships it back and the guy receives it. He throws it in a river that leads to a small cavern that says "Recruitments here." A female elder puts it in a tube leading to a mysterious passageway. The items in the jar start shaping into a figure. On the other side, a finger hits it and a menu comes up. It selects a "Soldier." The jar is collected, then it opens, and then it shoots the items through the passageway.

And that is what happens before you spawn an Adorables unit.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Storytime Thread
People are brainwashed with the desire to control and this is done from birth to adulthood. once they are fully brainwashed their brains are collected by a guy then puts it in a jar. He then throws it in a river that leads to a small cavern that says "Recruitments here." A male elder puts it in a tube leading to a mysterious passageway. On the other side, a finger hits it and a menu comes up. It selects a "Scrambler." The jar is collected, then it opens, and then it shoots the items through the passageway.

And that is what happens before you spawn a Scrambler.
lol

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-19-2013, 12:12 PM
(09-19-2013 09:52 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  Gifted League I'm feeling lame. Gifted League

Yay, stories. Here in this loose thread on my jacket, you can create some kind of story that has something to do with any OML game. I like it.

It can be any genre. It can be short or long. And it can be boring. Use your imagination... and your [in]sanity (depends).

A guy walks into a store and buys some pink material and a fork. He puts it in some kind of machine. It goes through a rainbow-colored furnace by a conveyor belt. It comes out of the back of it, and starts enlarging. The conveyor belt ends and falls in a bucket full of stardust. The guy returns, picks it out, and puts it in a giant jar and ships it to a wizard. The wizard pours a sweet-smelling elixir inside the jar. He ships it back and the guy receives it. He throws it in a river that leads to a small cavern that says "Recruitments here." A female elder puts it in a tube leading to a mysterious passageway. The items in the jar start shaping into a figure. On the other side, a finger hits it and a menu comes up. It selects a "Soldier." The jar is collected, then it opens, and then it shoots the items through the passageway.

And that is what happens before you spawn an Adorables unit.

I thought you were talking about Skittles
Lol

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
09-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Once this team made a mobi
The they won

Game center ID: FurrySox

Gifted League 1v1
Master League 2v2 w/ Syvan

Feel free to invite me to a friendly 2v2 vs me and Syvan, or me as your ally!
10-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Once I told a story
it was short

10-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Once I told a story
And realized I was procrastinating
So I stopped

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
11-14-2013, 07:55 AM
What business does a bear have wearing a nurse's outfit anyways? Is she even registered? Has she signed a HIPAA form? Better send for the inspectors.

Live your life as more than plastic.
11-14-2013, 08:27 AM
(11-14-2013 07:55 AM)spacechef Wrote:  What business does a bear have wearing a nurse's outfit anyways? Is she even registered? Has she signed a HIPAA form? Better send for the inspectors.

I thought the Adorables medic was a dog, key factors being the floppy ears, the nose, and the dog tag.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
11-14-2013, 08:51 AM
(11-14-2013 08:27 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  
(11-14-2013 07:55 AM)spacechef Wrote:  What business does a bear have wearing a nurse's outfit anyways? Is she even registered? Has she signed a HIPAA form? Better send for the inspectors.

I thought the Adorables medic was a dog, key factors being the floppy ears, the nose, and the dog tag.

In this story, she's a bear. A nurse bear.

Live your life as more than plastic.
11-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Um, Maybe its a circus bear in a nurse costume?