Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
11-27-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
(11-27-2013 02:56 AM)King of all Presidents Wrote:  I do have a question. Anyone on Level10 with the Award "Weapon of Choice" - "Leave two weapons completely untouched and score 50.000"?

What the hell does that mean? I tried it over and over again leaving out two weapons (e.g. laser and the glue thing) but i never reached 50.000 for the award although my points have been 100.000 and more. So how to do it?

The description might be a bit misleading. When it says "weapons" it does not mean the kind of weapon but the specific power-up in question. Easier to demonstrate with an example:

Say you start your game with a Nuke, a Brilliant Disguise and a Magic Missile. You now have to pick 2 of these power-ups to leave completely alone - let's say you leave Disguise and Missiles untouched.
So you go ahead and trigger the Nuke to kill some dots - a Laser Sword spawns as soon as the Nuke triggers. Now you can pick up that Laser Sword (while still leaving the Disguise and Missile from the beginning untouched). Now say that picking up the Laser Swords made a Brilliant Disguise spawn - now it gets tricky, because you may only pick up the newly spawned Disguise and not the one left over from the beginning.

You have to pay very close attention to the position of your power-ups for this award. Good Luck!

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi I am having trouble with the deep cover award on io7 and ipad4. I have tried everything from getting two disguises simultaneously to waiting until one is almost destroyed to get the second one, but I cannot seem to get the award. Any tips?
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2013, 04:25 AM
You need to get the next disguise about 3-4 seconds after you get your first one. If your first disguise has he exploding animation, the 8 second timer resets. I think each disguise lasts 5 seconds and you need the two to continuously last 8 seconds.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-20-2014, 03:52 AM
Thanks OML, the compatability updated mean I can play TTL on my iPod 4th gen now Smile (at a bit laggy rate)

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Is there only ever one boss in any game? or can you encounter more than 1?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
01-21-2014, 05:20 AM
There is 17 for each game mode, as said when completing the last award for each. I completed the game!... for now... That new gametype, I wonder what it is.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-22-2014, 02:05 PM
I suspect that the new gamemode is multiplayer. I can recall a post on the blog that said something like, "The arena can scale itself between devices for multiplayer
01-23-2014, 06:42 AM
(01-22-2014 02:05 PM)SCOTT0852 Wrote:  I suspect that the new gamemode is multiplayer. I can recall a post on the blog that said something like, "The arena can scale itself between devices for multiplayer

Not exactly. The arena is the same size regardless of device. So it would theoretically allow multiplayer between different classes of devices.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
01-23-2014, 07:10 AM
(01-21-2014 04:09 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Is there only ever one boss in any game? or can you encounter more than 1?

Hey Bbobb, I think I misunderstood your question. If you meant the amount of bosses you can encounter in one game, you can encounter only one each time you play (well, as far as i've seen).

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-23-2014, 08:09 AM
I've gotten to second boss in one game, I think. Not sure, it was one of my earlier games.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38