Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
10-02-2013, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 10:11 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Alpha/Beta Discussion
It seems that all new weapons are already unlocked now, for example I didn't have the blue giant spike two days ago (and I haven't leveled up until now).

And there is a displaying bug as for the level up, the stars representing the levels are not correctly aligned Smile

Also, maybe award description could be improved, in a way that non english speaker can easily understand. I still don't get what "dribble a brimstone" means, and the translator doesn't know either :/

Edit: I achieved it without purpose, so that's fine Tongue

The bosses are really awesome, and some weapons are very cool too, great job!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 12:06 AM
(10-02-2013 09:57 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  It seems that all new weapons are already unlocked now, for example I didn't have the blue giant spike two days ago (and I haven't leveled up until now).

We've removed the locking mechanism for the time being for testing purposes. Wanting to iron out any bugs in weapon use in case we've missed some (which I'm sure we have). Closer to end of beta we'll lock them up again.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Oh okay Smile Well, they all work very fine for me so far ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-03-2013, 01:29 AM
(10-03-2013 12:06 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We've removed the locking mechanism for the time being for testing purposes. Wanting to iron out any bugs in weapon use in case we've missed some (which I'm sure we have). Closer to end of beta we'll lock them up again.

Good to know - this however somewhat complicates the balancing of difficulties regarding the awards and their order. Just something to keep in mind.

On a different topic: is the scrolling combat area for iPhone 4S (and devices with similar screen aspect ratios) a temporary thing or is this fully intended for release? Because I'm seeing a lot of problems with it.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 02:18 AM
(10-02-2013 09:57 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Also, maybe award description could be improved, in a way that non english speaker can easily understand. I still don't get what "dribble a brimstone" means, and the translator doesn't know either :/

It means you hit make it bounce against your arrow, brimstome is the giant fireball weapon.
10-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Ever since 0.7.5, I can't even open the app.
10-03-2013, 07:40 AM
make a reboot. Did it for me

-Don't play big maps against bernaferrari if your ego is important to you.

-Don't play any maps against Josecuervo if your ego is important to you.
10-03-2013, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 10:05 AM by DaBeast666.)
(10-03-2013 07:40 AM)Wiesnhendl Wrote:  make a reboot. Did it for me

I deleted the app then redownloaded, then did a reboot, was able to go a bit further (I started playing) but then it crashed, and gamecenter won't log in. I'm using an iPhone 4s.
10-04-2013, 02:58 PM
(10-03-2013 09:16 AM)DaBeast666 Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 07:40 AM)Wiesnhendl Wrote:  make a reboot. Did it for me

I deleted the app then redownloaded, then did a reboot, was able to go a bit further (I started playing) but then it crashed, and gamecenter won't log in. I'm using an iPhone 4s.

thanks for the info, will be fixing it in next update

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Bug: While using the saber I got the satellite weapon but the satellite wouldn't kill any dots