Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
09-28-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Alpha/Beta Discussion
(09-28-2013 08:33 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Looks like it was a lot of fun last time Kamikaze. Can't wait for this one =)

How were you able to see scores from only after a specific date though? What if a player couldn't beat a score they had from before the tournament? Is there a way to see their lower scores which they got since the start of the tournament? I know TtL 2 isn't done, but I'm not sure that matters as far as GC leaderboard functionality goes. At the moment through GC I can only see the date a player got their top score.

Well, I had to get clever for that Smile while there is no "best score since <date>", there is the "best score of the last week". Using that view, I updated a text file and the post on a semi-regular basis. If someone made a great score in week 2 my text file (and the post) still contained this score even after it disappeared from the weekly highscores. Admittedly, it was a lot of manual labor but the feedback has been very positive so the TtL2 Launch Tournament is definitely happening.
For a Tilt to Live 2 Launch Tournament it would actually be a lot easier since I can just look at the all-time highscores. But I'll do something clever with Classic and Code Red scores to produce a unified and interesting ranking.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Alpha/Beta Discussion - Kamikaze28 - 09-28-2013 09:08 AM