Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
11-14-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Alpha/Beta Discussion
So pausing right as you explode on the "bonus" at the end causes the game to crash.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 02:14 AM
(10-28-2013 08:14 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I have encountered a bug yesterday, when playing code red on Ipad 4:

I happened to die as the "boss incoming" annoucement showed up. Thus, my arrow appeared at the boss level, not being able to move, with smoke, and the bonus circle being here at the same time as the boss. That means I had no possibility to take my revive chance or my X% bonus chance. ^^

This has not been fixed.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-16-2013, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 04:34 AM by [PETA] Doodat.)
Yup I posted a picture of that on the tourney section, happened to me in *code red as well

In the achievements section for Gamecenter, there is a type for the description of "Grand Slam": says 1,00,000 instead of 1,000,000

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
11-17-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
When I got the picky punisher right before the goldenspy satellite (like it happened in almost the same frame, I managed to get both weapons at once), the screen turned purplish like it was gonna do the picky punisher, but it didn't. Then it showed the screen with the satellite beam focused where I got the two power ups, but I could only move my arrow and the red dots were moving. Picky punisher didn't go into effect, and I forget in the satellite beam killed red dots.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
11-17-2013, 07:48 PM
(11-17-2013 10:50 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  When I got the picky punisher right before the goldenspy satellite (like it happened in almost the same frame, I managed to get both weapons at once), the screen turned purplish like it was gonna do the picky punisher, but it didn't. Then it showed the screen with the satellite beam focused where I got the two power ups, but I could only move my arrow and the red dots were moving. Picky punisher didn't go into effect, and I forget in the satellite beam killed red dots.

Lol the same just happened to me. I didn't understand what was going on (I instantly died) but after reading your post I do. Tongue

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

11-17-2013, 11:47 PM
what's "Have a close call with 3 consecutive Skewers" means?
how to solve this? I'm stuck at this...
thx!
11-18-2013, 12:41 AM
(11-17-2013 11:47 PM)s951736 Wrote:  what's "Have a close call with 3 consecutive Skewers" means?
thx!

The skewers are those quick thingies that sometimes come from out of the screen to hit you. If you manage to be very near to one of them without being destroyed by it, and this 3 consecutive times, then you get the achievement.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

11-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Whenever I get the disguise while I have the goo, the goo disappears. I'm playing on the ipad 2 with ios7
11-18-2013, 01:07 AM
ok...that's so hard to do..
i'll try my best lol.
thx!

(11-18-2013 12:41 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(11-17-2013 11:47 PM)s951736 Wrote:  what's "Have a close call with 3 consecutive Skewers" means?
thx!

The skewers are those quick thingies that sometimes come from out of the screen to hit you. If you manage to be very near to one of them without being destroyed by it, and this 3 consecutive times, then you get the achievement.
11-18-2013, 02:11 AM
(11-18-2013 12:53 AM)RebelKeithy Wrote:  Whenever I get the disguise while I have the goo, the goo disappears. I'm playing on the ipad 2 with ios7

That's the intended behavior. Since both the Hungry Shield and the Brilliant Disguise grant immunity, they are not meant to be used at the same time. One overwrites the other. I was confused about this during beta as well, especially because the Hungry Shield just vanishes and doesn't do its ending animation.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user