Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest match you ever played? Mine, 51 turns.
11-10-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Longest match you ever played? Mine, 51 turns.
(11-09-2012 08:20 PM)Random Task Wrote:  around 620 turns before i couldn't log into the game as it always crashed. it was a bombshell standoff impossible to breakthrough (at my skill level - I am sure a Super Titan would have made it..)

Sounds like we need a new feature, The Stalemate Button.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 04:34 AM
I think a stalemate button which declares a tie as soon as both players press it would probably have shortened that game significantly.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm in a game vs -=*Nate.e*=- and we're on move 174. When I venture forward all I can see is a row of at least 8 turtles in a line. I'm not sure but I think if either of us tries to win we will just get wiped out. Stalemate

I dream of being a Super Duper Titan!
08-29-2013, 07:37 AM
I have just completed a gruelling 158 turn game. Two skallywags pumping out more shells than a WW1 trench war. Watch the game here, but be warned, get yourself a cup of tea while the first 100 moves play because the action doesn't start until move 100.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgIjl9ggM
08-29-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm in a battle of 132 turns, but I'm going to lose soon. I was adorables, and he made about 40 bombshells, maybe I can hold out to make it 160 turns! Smile

[Image: sig.png]

GC: Chas3r 926 Master League
08-29-2013, 08:10 AM
lol, finally see a family of scallys
08-30-2013, 02:23 AM
I think my longest games are against His_Daddy =P Maybe once we get to 600+ the game will end because somebody wno't b able to load it.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
08-30-2013, 02:41 AM
Shh~ let's just keep it secret, in case there are bs hatersTongue
Btw I can't see our current game ending. Guess god want you to stay on Scally.
(08-30-2013 02:23 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think my longest games are against His_Daddy =P Maybe once we get to 600+ the game will end because somebody wno't b able to load it.
08-30-2013, 02:46 AM
(08-30-2013 02:41 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Shh~ let's just keep it secret, in case there are bs hatersTongue
Btw I can't see our current game ending. Guess god want you to stay on Scally.
(08-30-2013 02:23 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think my longest games are against His_Daddy =P Maybe once we get to 600+ the game will end because somebody wno't b able to load it.

Haha, yeah, I decided that my new 1-game at a time rule didn't apply to our game, because it's never going to end, so I started playing feedback. I'm on my 4th game with feedback. So far, I like it, although I got way click-happy with the scrambler and totally blew any remote chance or winning against Awpertunity.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
08-31-2013, 04:51 AM
Do you watch the replays anymore, His_Daddy? I think we might have passed the 200 turn mark now?