Make outwitters 2!
I don't care
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters 2!
09-18-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Outwitters 2!
Perhaps fixes and things could continue for Outwitters 1, then Outwitters two can be a paid update in a different app that creates a whole new atmosphere with the same characters (maybe a few mix and match) and different game modes and styles to create different type of strategic play, and still keeping the original Outwitters going strong.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2013, 09:09 AM
I would love to see Outwitters 2: Objective which has objective based game modes like capture the flag, search and destroy, and other such game modes.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
09-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Yes, totally. Different win scenarios are good.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2013, 03:24 PM
(09-19-2013 09:41 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Yes, totally. Different win scenarios are good.

And OML could keep Outwitters 1 in the same old scheme, just updating and renovating when necessary.

So...Outwitters 2 wouldn't really be a sequel, it would be more of an expansion pack. If this was the case, you can't really call it Outwitters Two, more like Outwitters Domination or something. I am really terrible at good names. You get the idea.

GC: TheGreatAnt
09-21-2013, 06:31 AM
Outwitters Redonkolous Tongue

09-21-2013, 10:30 AM
(09-21-2013 06:31 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Outwitters Redonkolous Tongue

Outwitters meets Tilt to Live

Scramble Orb gives you the ability to brainwash in an army of dots to kill the enemy darts.

Red Arrow Soldier attacks Dot Sniper for two damage!

¡Outwítter la Turret!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
09-21-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 12:51 PM by ElPared.)
I think it'd be cool if Outwitters 2 didn't have any of the teams we have now but instead had 3 completely different teams along with new game modes, maps and themes.

Game Modes I'd like to see:

-Ladder: Choose a team and stick with it all season, at the end of the ladder your team and stats are dumped into regular play and a new season starts. Advantage: You get to test drive new teams and maps before normal players do without having to buy the requisite team pack. Disadvantage: Ladder requires a "ticket" that gives you access to that whole season, and the ladder team you used when ladder ends, for a $1 IAP.

-Regicide: Similar to Capture the Flag, but you can move the flag because it's a unit. Each side would have a "king" unit and whoever's king dies first loses. I'd want the King to have maybe 2 - 3 HP and 4 or 5 movement so he's easy to kill but also pretty easy to defend.

Matches: Any game mode but you can choose to play best 2 out of 3 or best 3 out of 5.

Support for tournaments and clans in game so you don't have to organize it in the forums, complete with wacky game rules like "only spawn scramblers" or something.

Just for Fun: You play as all races at once. Available in Friendlies and Pass n' Play only. It would also be an option in tournament modes I guess.

There's really so much potential for this game as far as game modes and teams go, I'd write a novel here if I posted everything.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
09-21-2013, 03:25 PM
(09-16-2013 02:54 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  They should skip straight to Outwitters 3.

we'll get right on that!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-21-2013, 03:29 PM
(09-18-2013 02:18 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  
(09-18-2013 11:01 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(09-17-2013 07:07 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  Has anyone noticed there are four races in the game and only two developers? Then you take away the 5 placement matches required to be put into a league and you get

4 * 2 - 5 = 3

Outwitters 3 confirmed.

you heard it here first.

I like how Alex doesn't even comment about the thread u teaser Alex u

what's to comment? Adam and I both enjoy designing strategy games. So seeing us do one in the future is extremely likely. When? No clue. We have learned through experience that to do one with the amount of polish and features we wish to have is a huge undertaking, and not one we will treat as lightly in the future.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-21-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 03:32 PM by Fluffysox.)
(09-21-2013 12:50 PM)ElPared Wrote:  -Regicide: Similar to Capture the Flag, but you can move the flag because it's a unit. Each side would have a "king" unit and whoever's king dies first loses. I'd want the King to have maybe 2 - 3 HP and 4 or 5 movement so he's easy to kill but also pretty easy to defend.

Seems like a good idea. Mobi, or even bramble would do well on it. Definitely need more bramble friendly stuff.

Ok....so Outwitters 2 will happen...just not so soon. Ok.

Game center ID: FurrySox

Gifted League 1v1
Master League 2v2 w/ Syvan

Feel free to invite me to a friendly 2v2 vs me and Syvan, or me as your ally!