Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Back door Bombshell Strategy
09-15-2013, 03:12 AM
Back door Bombshell Strategy
In my experience, if you get the bombshell in the Back door position you win 100% o the time! XD

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISagQgM

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Back door Bombshell Strategy
And you killed medic as a bonus, too.
09-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Although I haven't managed it recently I find that if you hit your opponents base for 5 points of damage you also win the game Tongue

Everything Changes
09-16-2013, 07:08 AM
(09-15-2013 06:26 PM)phineas94 Wrote:  Although I haven't managed it recently I find that if you hit your opponents base for 5 points of damage you also win the game Tongue

Actually if you are implying that a direct mortar can destroy the base, you don't afflict any residue damage to it. You also can't afflict any residue damage to the base twice. Only once.

Another thing I've discovered is that in a 2v2 game, you drop a mortar, but can't hit two enemy bases at the same time. You can only hit the north one. That theorizes that the Bombshell is coded to have a space that it will attack first before any of the others. The trouble is finding out which one.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!