Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-04-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 10:35 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
Hey everyone! I proudly open...

Super-Titan The Elite Championship Super-Titan

It will be a tournament where the best of the best will fight, the winner being crowned the Outwitters' King. Who will be the King? Here are all players invited to take part in this epic championship:

- The Competitors -

Poweewee, the one, the unique, the World Cup Champion.

Alvendor, the long time best player wordlwide. Will he take his title back from poweewee?

LER4T, the quiet player with impressive skills. Can he show us he deserves to be way more famous?

His Daddy, the newcommer. After staying around top 20 for quite a long time, he suddendly broke through top 5, impressing everyone and demonstrating scallywags have their say against other races.

Trumpet Alan, the regular top 10 player ready to fight his way against the legends.

Torbreck, another awesome player who achieved to win a real battle in 4 turns. What else is he capable of? We will see during this contest.

Mag!cGuy, the agressive. Battles longer than 30 turns rarely exist with him, expect some blitz duke-it-out from his play!

Sharugames, the amazing feedback player. Can he scramble his way through the tourney?

Awpertunity, the ancient. Will he take the opp... the chance to be the King?

Cor13:4, the modest. After repeating thousands of times he shouldn't be in this top while rocking in ladder, will he realize his level is actually excellent?

Pharmafan, the positive. Let's wish him the best!

- The Format -

All players will fight each other in a round robin phase. There will be a specific map per round, decided randomly. There are gonna be three seaons, that means three round robin phases, for three times more of fun.

The competitors won't be obliged to start all their matches at the same time, for more comfort. In return, once the words '4 days ago' appears on your game against an opponent, the game is an automatic forfeit for the one who let the game run to that time period. The words '4 days ago' will appear once the 4th day has ended and the 5th day of a turn has begun.

In the brackets, P1 is the player listed at the top of the match.

Round 1: Long Nine
Round 2: Sweet Tooth
Round 3: Sharkfood Island
Round 4: Thorn Gulley
Round 5: Glitch
Round 6: Sweetie Plaine
Round 7: Reaper
Round 8: Foundry
Round 9: Skull Duggery
Round 10: War Garden
Round 11: Peekaboo

- The News -

It's offical:

Pharmafan is the king! Congratulations!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 05:56 AM by .Memories..)
RE: The Elite Championship
(09-04-2013 05:51 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  -Mag!cGuy, the clown of this top 10. We actually don't know how he came here.

Rofl.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
09-04-2013, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 06:10 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
I'm up for it!

hopes he doesn't play His_Daddy on Sweet Tooth (or Peekaboo) with SvS...

Mastercaster doesn't play anymore?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Nice!

He told me he was gonna stop to play outwitters cuz he got bored. I will ask him though, having him in this tournament would be very interesting.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-04-2013, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 06:36 AM by Pharmafan.)
I´m so positive that I´m surely up! Cool

How about GG? Super-Titan
09-04-2013, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 07:10 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Great!

He timed out in a battle at the clan tournament, that's why I'm having doubts for his activity. But I will still PM him and see what's up Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Oh, hope that he`s really still with us! Would be a loss for the community if not but I`m sure that he`s active.....and I absolutely hope so cause he`s also the tournament organizer of the Two Mans Left Tournament....
09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Yep - I'm up (licking wounds from being beaten twice in a row by Mag!c)

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
09-04-2013, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 08:30 AM by Chas3r 926.)
Can I participate! #139! I might be able to get one win out of like ten games against you guys Tongue btw I'm just kidding

GC: Chas3r 926 Master League
09-04-2013, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 09:05 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
The best of the best? Why isn't there my name up there? Come off it! Big Grin
Sad

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user