Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-10-2013, 06:29 AM
RE: The Elite Championship [STARTED!]
All your first statements are right, but it´s also important to note you aren't obliged to start all your P1 games now (but it's better for the tournament of course!).

If the match says "3 days ago", the player timing out loses. It may seem rude, but since players can play the amount of match they want, it´s kinda fair. If this rule doesn't please any one of you at all, I may change it, but a tournament running quickly enough is better!
And if the battle says 3 days ago, you may first post a screenshot in this thread before giving up.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Thank you for the invite, Magic. I think this is too many intense games for me at this time. I'd like to finish up the clan tournament first.

p.s. you are missing an "h" in my name - which is an adjective used in rock climbing
09-10-2013, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 07:10 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
I understand. Smile

Haha indeed I missed the h!!

IMPORTANT: Alvendor has finally joined the tournament, great news! But thus, all matchups have been changed. It won't cause much trouble since I started the tournament two hours ago ^^

So check again the matchups before launching any battle!

Good Luck and Have Fun everyone, may the best win!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Wow! This is great news indeed!Cool
09-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Been pretty much inactive during the last 2 months (except a bit of 2v2). But this sounded fun with some excellent competition Wink

Soldier spam FTW
09-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry, I'm a little confused. So we can start any of the 11 rounds right now (if we are P1)? And each game counts for 1 point? And the winner is the one with the most wins?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Exactly, cor!

I'm sorry I didn't make very detailled rules ^^

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Great! I was really afraid I'd get matched up against His_Daddy on a bad SvS map =P But Skull Duggery isn't too bad for SvS...although I did have a nasty SvS against stunknaps...

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-10-2013, 07:46 AM
I'm up against him on peekaboo.. xD

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Also...I'm almost certainly going to go over the 3 day limit two weekends from now, as I'll be traveling without a connections for a long weekend. Depending on when my opponent takes their turn, I may well go over the 3 day limit. Should I just try to play this out and see how it goes?

I don't expect to exceed the game 4 day limit, or even the 3 day limit except for that particular weekend...