Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-07-2013, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 10:13 PM by Torbreck.)
RE: The Elite Championship
yeah - it does Wink I thought that it was a great use of the word. Effective in controlling an infestation of fish / teddies / thorns and robots all in a single dose!

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 07:14 AM
(09-07-2013 01:18 PM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Heart
(09-07-2013 08:35 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 05:09 AM)PoorKenya Wrote:  where do I sign up?

(09-07-2013 05:30 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You can't sign up, this tournament is reservated for the top 20 invited players. Smile

Come on Mag!c. Be more sociable!

PoorKenya, you can't sign up to this tournament. But there will be more tournaments where you'll be able to sign up in the near future hopefully. Try to reach the top 200 first. Good luck. May the wits be with you. Have a nice day Wink

Lol thank you. Magic, I'd like to outwit your ass sometime
09-08-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 07:23 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
You can invite me to play a friendly, as told in the news some weeks ago! Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
09-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Can there be a tournament for clever league?
09-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Terence won't be playing? Too bad. If we do a multi-race one, he'll definitely have to play, he's probably the best versed in the 4 races.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-10-2013, 01:03 AM
(09-09-2013 10:46 AM)walkercunn Wrote:  Can there be a tournament for clever league?

Nice idea^^. Would like to participate if so....

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
09-10-2013, 01:11 AM
(09-10-2013 12:20 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Terence won't be playing? Too bad. If we do a multi-race one, he'll definitely have to play, he's probably the best versed in the 4 races.

Told magic that I couldn't play this tournament.

iPro Clan
09-10-2013, 04:45 AM
I respectfully decline participation in this tournament. It is already a challenge for me continuing league and clan tourney games. I want to focus more on work. Thank you.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
09-10-2013, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 05:21 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Okay, well, as I thought, top 20 can't be really active.. Trutchy declined too. Alvendor and white dragon timed out in the battle I invited them on, and singlekindle told me he couldn't be active in the game anymore. That's pretty disappointing, we won't see matchups like poweewee-terence or alvendor-joelduque, and many other interesting players are missing, but we have to deal with that. Confused

So, ladies and gentlemen...

The tournament officialy begun!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
09-10-2013, 06:15 AM
RE: The Elite Championship [STARTED!]
(09-04-2013 05:51 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  All players will fight each other in a round robin phase. There will be a specific map per round, decided randomly. There are gonna be three seaons, that means three round robin phases, for three times more of fun.

The competitors won't be obliged to start all their matches at the same time, for more comfort. In return, any battle passing the 3days timeout will be directly considered as a forfeit.

In the brackets, P1 is the player listed at the top of the match. For example, Torbreck is P1 against Sharugames in in the match B of the round 1.

Round 1: Long Nine
Round 2: Sweet Tooth
Round 3: Sharkfood Island
Round 4: Thorn Gulley
Round 5: Glitch
Round 6: Sweetie Plaine
Round 7: Reaper
Round 8: Foundry
Round 9: Skull Duggery

- The News -

The tournament started!

Hey Magic!
Thanks for organizing this and for pushing the start-button! I have some short questions, just to get it right:

All players may start their matches of all nine rounds now, right? P1 starts a friendly and has to choose the "map of the round" which you posted, right?
Timeout: Is a player timed out when there is written "3 days ago" or when there is written "4 days ago". Do players have to claim their victory by forfeit by sending you a screenshot like in the clan wars?
Thanks and GL all! SmileSuper-Titan