Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-07-2013, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 05:31 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Elite Championship
You can't sign up, this tournament is reservated for the top 20 invited players. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Hi, Good luck all !

This will be my first tournament, I hope i will keep the level with many games at the same time Confused

I have 2 questions, can we choose the race for the match or do we have to pick a mandatory one?
And can we start the matches or we have to wait for the complete list of players?

In all the case thank you Mag!cGuy for the invite Smile
09-07-2013, 06:28 AM
lol gg to all if we have to pick a mandatory race...

(09-07-2013 06:08 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  Hi, Good luck all !

This will be my first tournament, I hope i will keep the level with many games at the same time Confused

I have 2 questions, can we choose the race for the match or do we have to pick a mandatory one?
And can we start the matches or we have to wait for the complete list of players?

In all the case thank you Mag!cGuy for the invite Smile
09-07-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey there! I have indeed thought about the race rules, and I finally decided that if we wanted to see the players at their best, better let them choose how they want to play. So, you will be able to choose any race you want, there are no restrictions on this.

As for the matches, we have to wait for the complete list of players, because the matchups will change as new players come into the list. I'm waiting for joelduque, trumpet, trutchy and singlekindle (new in top 20) confirmation. Alvendor is inactive, so seem white dragon and goheat and terence isn't sure cuz his real life needs him to play less.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-07-2013, 08:35 AM
(09-07-2013 05:09 AM)PoorKenya Wrote:  where do I sign up?

(09-07-2013 05:30 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You can't sign up, this tournament is reservated for the top 20 invited players. Smile

Come on Mag!c. Be more sociable!

PoorKenya, you can't sign up to this tournament. But there will be more tournaments where you'll be able to sign up in the near future hopefully. Try to reach the top 200 first. Good luck. May the wits be with you. Have a nice day Wink

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Heart
(09-07-2013 08:35 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 05:09 AM)PoorKenya Wrote:  where do I sign up?

(09-07-2013 05:30 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You can't sign up, this tournament is reservated for the top 20 invited players. Smile

Come on Mag!c. Be more sociable!

PoorKenya, you can't sign up to this tournament. But there will be more tournaments where you'll be able to sign up in the near future hopefully. Try to reach the top 200 first. Good luck. May the wits be with you. Have a nice day Wink
09-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Ready for the battle to begin Smile

Random or forced race matchup's would have been fun as well as forcing a bit of competitive play into brambles which i now only use in 2v2 but never in 1v1.
09-07-2013, 06:45 PM
There will be several seasons, so we may apply different rules for the next ones. Smile

For such a tournament, I think that adding rules which add some randomness in the results isn't welcomed though. Indeed, there will be a lot of battles where the player lost because he was, e.g, scally on thorn gulley even though his main race is adorable, and not neccesarly because his opponent has played better. Forcing participants to play off race is very fun of course, but we want to see who is the best as he would play in ladder, and not really who is the most polyvalent. ^^

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-07-2013, 09:49 PM
(09-07-2013 06:45 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  and not really who is the most polyvalent. ^^

Polyvalent: effective against several strains of the same disease-producing microorganism, antigen, or toxin

SmileSmile

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
09-07-2013, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 09:59 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
I thought polyvalent did exist in english too for the meaning "versatile" ? ^^

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)