Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-05-2013, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 05:27 AM by His_Daddy.)
RE: The Elite Championship
Ye i want a damn SvS and make this tournament forever long!!!
But I have to say though I hate long boring BSs games but i really like our current game, keeping you still as a Scallywag player Tongue
(09-05-2013 04:26 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  His_Daddy, did you see round 3?? You and me =)

I hope it's Sweet Tooth or Peekaboo. I'll pick Scallywags!

Nevermind, round 3 is SFI =) Oh well, this tournament might actually end then.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 05:48 AM
Haha, I already am trying other races though, I couldn't wait.

I honestly don't see any end to our game, although there's always the chance you'll pull off some amazing rush that I can't defend against.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-05-2013, 11:55 PM
I wasn't invited??

Haha j/k Tongue I don't play much Outwitters these days, don't have time anyway!

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
09-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Yeah that's what I understood Wink

LER4T will take part to this tournament, awesome!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
09-06-2013, 08:52 PM
May I ask what happened to the first Super Duper Titan tourney? This seems similar to it...Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
09-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Mag!c's old first post said it wasn't successful.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
09-07-2013, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 03:16 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(09-06-2013 10:43 PM)Doodat Wrote:  Mag!c's old first post said it wasn't successful.

Nope, I was talking about a tournament I created a while ago, but no one signed up and some days after I deleted the tourney. Joelduque talks about the gf!sh's tournament, which is now completely dead (or maybe came to an end but there is no second edition), with a lot of players that were in the top in the past but now are inactive.
This one has another format, way more interesting because everyone plays during all the tourney's duration, and gets to play everyone else. A lot of "new" players came in the top and that's why making a new contest is relevant and fun.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-07-2013, 02:44 AM
I think this'll be great just because:

1. People like me will get to play the top players I normally wouldn't get to play. (L3R4T maybe, Poweewee, etc.)
2. We'll get a lot of nice top level replays (not from me). OSN is usually pretty sparse on replays from STs
3. We might get good commentary on replays if the players want to write up commentary.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-07-2013, 03:16 AM
(09-07-2013 02:44 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think this'll be great just because:

1. People like me will get to play the top players I normally wouldn't get to play. (L3R4T maybe, Poweewee, etc.)
2. We'll get a lot of nice top level replays (not from me). OSN is usually pretty sparse on replays from STs
3. We might get good commentary on replays if the players want to write up commentary.

4. The winner of this tournament will be able to brag he is the best player of outwitters. Big Grin

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

09-07-2013, 05:09 AM
Thumbs Down I'd like to play.
where do I sign up?