Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
10-20-2013, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 03:03 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Here's my last two, gg you two, very fun!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOzV0AgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJj2oQkM

Sfi was a surprising back and forth, usually pushes either win or lose it. Im happy to do decently against Sensei alvendor being so new to adorable s, hope to do better next round!

On sfi, in turn 19 if I had placed my runner one hex over, by the heavy, I think I could have won

7-3, I'm happy with that!

On awpertunity s last push he moved the wrong soldier Sad

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2013, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 06:58 AM by Pharmafan.)
Two very good games, Cor! Extremly well played IMO and...yes....Alvendor still stays a class of it`s own! Wink

BTW: Why had YOU chosen Ados?!?
10-21-2013, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:01 AM by Alan Klaus.)
(10-20-2013 01:59 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Well, there will maybe be more players than the first time, but it surely won't be 20 Smile Only one rule has been added: you can't play a race more than 4 times.

Do you have an hesitation as for this rule, like, can we play the race 4 times or can we play the races 3 times? Let's make it sure now already. Big Grin

No, that rule is actually clear as is without outside context. However, your grammar leaves room for improvement Tongue Is English your second language? Maybe that would explain why you don't understand...
10-21-2013, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 07:06 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
My first language is french, but what didn't I understand?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-21-2013, 07:34 AM
It's perfectly fine is what he's saying, it means you can only play each race up to 4 times.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-21-2013, 08:50 AM
(10-21-2013 06:57 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  Two very good games, Cor! Extremly well played IMO and...yes....Alvendor still stays a class of it`s own! Wink

BTW: Why had YOU chosen Ados?!?

I want to get better with adorables! And it looks like it might pay off since next season ill need to choose them!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Doodat, did you actually read my post? I agreed the race rule was "clear as is." The grammar issues did not affect communication of the rule in this case but did make me realize that English is not Magic's first language (because he's obviously intelligent). He seems to honestly lack the understanding of the nuances of English that made the timeout rule ambiguous at best. I previously felt he was being extremely smug/stubborn but maybe he just honestly doesn't understand the language well enough. Or maybe both... who knows.
10-21-2013, 02:49 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJn_3gkM

Here's my last game. Great game to Alan! I'm honestly surprised I managed the comeback after my egregious turn 5 error.
10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Awpertunity had awesome defense in turn 22 and 24. I thought he had a lot more wits left and should've put my soldier on his wit space in turn 23. That might've been the difference but he played perfectly after my mistake there to take it home in a long game.
10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Finally finished my last game of season one! Smile

Thanks again for hosting this, Magic!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMHEpwsM

GG poweewee!