RE: iPro 6 - 1 Wolfpack [GG Clan Tourney]
Turn delay in Pushing the fish, greatbero vs aaaronINdayton:

[Image: ArH14WVl.png]

Sorry but it is the rules...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi Greatbero, thanks for your information and understand it is the rule. Aaron was very busy this week and he told that in our clan forum he would start the game this Friday. However, my bad not to inform you guys in public forum. He did started some games today, but couldn't catch up your game at the moment. would you mind to wait for a while to let him clean up his game queue? If not you can discount our point or win this match by rule. no pressure. Smile

iPro Clan
09-01-2013, 04:43 AM
(08-31-2013 04:21 PM)greatbero Wrote:  Turn delay in Pushing the fish, greatbero vs aaaronINdayton:

Sorry but it is the rules...

Can the game start without my permission? I was not able to join or start games until last night.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
09-01-2013, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 05:06 AM by lawtai.)
Quote:If someone invites his opponent to play and he's busy with 5 matches, it will be up to the opponent if he wants to play more than 5 tournament matches.

If the game was never started, I wouldn't think it should count against him.

[Image: sig.png]
09-01-2013, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 05:20 AM by Thrutchy.)
Does the time limit apply to turn 2 (or 3 or 4 for 2v2) where the opponent may not have even accepted the game yet? I assume that is the case for greatbero vs. aaronindayton. jesusfuentesh, can you clarify?
09-01-2013, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 05:28 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
(09-01-2013 05:06 AM)lawtai Wrote:  
Quote:If someone invites his opponent to play and he's busy with 5 matches, it will be up to the opponent if he wants to play more than 5 tournament matches.

If the game was never started, I wouldn't think it should count against him.

Plus. The rule #14 says:

Quote:14. If one player invites someone to play just to get in touch with his opponent to see if he has chance to play (since he doesn't know), he shall not take any wit tile and has to text on the chatbox in the first turn.

I took the match of GreatGonzales and TheRawkhawk as forfeit because GreatGonzales had played the first turn, accepting the match.

I don't think aaronINdayton should be applied this rule (turn delay) yet.

Terenceshiu should've informed about him if he knew though.

Peace

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 05:44 AM
Ah, I didn't realize it was turn 2 for him. I thought this was already started.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
09-01-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 04:33 PM by greatbero.)
Well, however you say as you are the organiser.
In my opinion if we are playing on the tournament, we are playing - and not waiting.
If he couldn't accept games, he shouldn't have applied - or the clan leader who knew he couldn't accept games shouldn't announce him as a player in this round.
I understand he is a valuable player for iPro as he is a Super Titan sot they wanted him to participate, but first turn isn't any different than the last. I still spent three days waiting for his turn and I didn't receive a message that his game list is full (this I would understand as a technical limitation - otherwise it's his decision not to play and that is what the rules aimed to limit).
09-01-2013, 08:15 PM
I will say all members in iPro is equal no matter he is ST or Master, even lower league, it is because we only have 6 members, less any of us would fail to join this tournament. I cannot assign other player to replace Aaron because we only have 6. so, we hold our games with anonymous because we want to finish our current games first. I would like you can restart this game and have fun in this tournament. it is the same that ^Thrutchy^ wanted to have a game with GG because he wanted to have great game instead.

iPro Clan
09-02-2013, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 01:22 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
We kind of talked about this situation on the main thread, on page 12:

(08-21-2013 10:31 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(08-21-2013 10:09 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  
(08-20-2013 10:32 PM)amoffett Wrote:  Question and possible concern:

Now that this is Round-Robin, am I right in interpreting that each clan is going to face every clan at the same time? As in 4 simultaneous clan wars per clan? That's a lot going on all at once, especially since that means each clan will have EIGHT "the meetings" going on at a time. This seems like it would be impossible to manage.

i agree. the play quality will suck too. we only have 6 members and this means each of us will have 12 games going on simultaneously. normally, i have no more than 5 active games.

although the meetings are in sequence, this also means these will be the long pole. assuming they are all 30-turn games with 3 days per turn and 4 games in sequence, the total is 1 year.

Each player will be able to play up to 5 matches simultaneously, if and only if he wants to play more than 5, it's up to him. If he wants to play only 2 matches, he can. He only has to let it know on the clan-war thread so their opponents may know.

I realize aaronINdayton is playing these matches:

4. (Feedback) aaronINdayton vs GoHeat3 (Feedback) Glitch (has started)
4. aaronINdayton vs Syvan Foundry (has started)

So, let's understand each other and keep the peace.

Your attention please:

* The Game Center name of Wildt4lon is Wildtalon1851 (Anonymous clan). I apologize.
* Did you know:
- the most common mental illnesses are anxiety and depression.
- household dust is made of dead skin cells.
- your most active muscles are in your eye.

Thanks for reading. And remember, love your neighbor as yourself.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user