Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
11-04-2013, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 06:45 AM by =) Random Task (=.)
RE: Diamond 22 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
As i said i also rather would have wanted to play the game to the end as Pastil suggested but I understood that i should end and post the link as per jesus instructions.

I am really sorry that you think doing so was rude. I didn't mean to be rude. On the contrary, this game means a lot to me as I don't get matched to players as highly ranked as you are in normal league games and i have all respect of you as one of the strongest players around. Holding up as long in a competitive game like this meant a lot to me!

Hope we can get over this as friends Smile

(11-04-2013 06:37 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 06:31 AM)fruit slicing master Wrote:  I hate to bring this up, but if Jesus is the one who sets the rules and we must follow his strict rules, didn't you guys just do the opposite with your iPro match...
You cant stand on opposite sides of a similar argument depending on what's more beneficial to you. Anyways, lets stick to the rules, beneficial or not, for the rest of the tournament in case there's another misunderstanding.

You can't compare both situations... The other time it all came from miscommunication, and ipro agreed to start the match even though they could have asked our forfeit. Nothing to do with timeout.

I tend to agree with Mag!c on this. Don't think the two situations are directly comparable.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 22 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - =) Random Task (= - 11-04-2013 06:37 AM