Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
09-19-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
(09-19-2013 03:18 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-19-2013 03:08 AM)amoffett Wrote:  
(09-19-2013 02:28 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Hi amoffett. How are you? It seems bluharbour hasn't started any of his matches and he forfeited one of them. Is all good with him? Will he be able to keep playing?

Yes, he will be able to keep playing. He was out of phone service or multiple devices or something, hence the forfeit, but I think it's all cleared up now. The forfeited game was going to be a loss anyways by the time it was forfeited, I'm sure if it were closer he would've found a way to take a turn.

What's up with the "If you're enjoying this tourney and feel like making donations visit the follow link:"

Were you expecting to be paid for organizing this?

Ah ok. Cool. I was wondering because aklee453 and iNoSky are ready for the Good Partner match.

As for the payment thing, It's a joke. I myself posted it that way. You can see that the post hasn't been modified. Haha. Just like I said before, this tournament is for cheering up the community and clan communication Wink

LOL

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - [PETA] Doodat - 09-19-2013 07:19 AM