Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
08-29-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Diamond 3 - 2 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
I'm sure that it is because he's just busy. (Note: I read this back to myself, and it sounded sarcastic. It is not. I am actually pretty sure that he's just busy, as the matches have only just started and I doubt he's decided that it's already necessary to start stalling).

However, I don't think the issue here is about changing the rules, I think its about the interpretation of the rules. The confusion arises from the phrase "1 point will be discounted". There is no indication that points would only be discounted in the event of a win by the offending player. I think the concern is that if a player realizes he's going to lose anyways, the time limit rule can just be thrown out the window. We are are not suggesting that the rules be changed, we just hope they are enforced, and hopefully not abused. Diamond League is working hard to keep up with our turns, and we hope everyone else does also; we all want this tournament to be a success.

Quote:If he waits one more day, the game will be forfeit according to the rules. The rules seem reasonable to me. If you guys had an issue with the time limit rules, it should have been brought up before the games started, not in the middle of the tournament. jesusfuentesh seems to be running the tournament very smoothly and I'm sure it is a lot of work keeping up with it. Please don't pester him to change the rules in the middle like what happened in the last world cup.

I think you need to back up just a tad. No one is "pestering" anyone.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 3 - 2 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - amoffett11 - 08-29-2013 01:22 AM