Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced to re-install app...one match is broken
08-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Forced to re-install app...one match is broken
I have a broken game (this turn has already been started on another device) after I re-installed the app. I think re-installing was my only solution, since it was crashing on startup every time, even after resetting my iPod.
Is there a solution? Will the divine hand of Developer grace me with His divine benevolence?
Or do I just suck it up?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Forced to re-install app...one match is broken
Read the bug forum.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-18-2013, 07:06 PM
This was implemented as to avoid "redo your turn" shenanigans.
You could, theoretically, start a turn, scout your opponent, and reinstall the game. It's not too cumbersome to pull it off regularly, actually.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
that wasn't 'theoretically' that was exactly what you could do, Tongue
08-19-2013, 06:14 PM
ok but so is there a way to fix? I actually have five games that currently say turn was already started on another device. So i went back to the only other device I play on and it says the same thing for both devices (the only 2 devices I play on)
08-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Pm alex and he will fix it!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

08-19-2013, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 10:17 PM by Harti.)
(08-19-2013 08:54 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Pm alex and he will fix it!

I don't think so... these games are lost I would say, unless there's proof something messed up on OML's side (which is most unlikely because otherwise the games would work on the device on which they opened them in the first place).

Frankly, I just don't feel that personal screw-ups should delay Tilt to Live 2 any further, like with PM-ing Alex with really subordinate matters like these. Please do not encourage people to start doing this... Confused

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

08-19-2013, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 11:45 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
I pmed him thinking it was because of oml, (it was written "outwitters service is down") and he fixed it without problem and very quickly. I agree alex doesn't have only this to do, but there are around 3 or 4 other players only who have this problem here, so I don't see where I provoked a message flood against alex, just trying to help this player. (I insist on "this")

I thought like him, that deleting the game would ensure the update to work, and it was not the case, even the reverse. So, I tell him what I did to solve this. Anything wrong with that?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

08-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Like Magic said, this bug was fixed pretty quickly by Alex. Kudos! If for any reason those games are stuck, well you'll just have to suck it in and endure the sucker punch when the games time out...