Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
12-10-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/29/13]
(12-10-2013 01:08 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  That was a real nail-biter game for us. We almost attacked in turn 23, but decided against it because we thought you might figure out the combination that would destroy us. It was a boring game for a while, but these last several turns have been full of discussion in our clan. I think the other clans might like this game as well.

BTW, we reported a timeout for this game on turn 6. Wolfpack did not let that get in the way of finishing a great game with us. Anonymous, don't let rules and points get in the way of finishing up some fun games. Each of these games can create excellent teamwork that is beneficial to the clan.

Yes, after the early lead given over to you, we had to play defensive. That last turn, I knew you could kill our scrambler with double scramblers. I told Phyresis to move ours back one hex, but immediately realized the mistake once the turn was sent. It was not too big of a matter, as our force was completely destroyed in that last attack.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/29/13] - [PETA] Doodat - 12-10-2013 02:00 PM