Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
10-24-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/23/13]
(10-24-2013 09:56 AM)lawtai Wrote:  
(10-24-2013 07:41 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Every clan has been given the same opportunity against each one.

I would almost say that this statement isn't true since some teams have 13 and anonymous and iPro have 6 players.

Each leader could have chosen his best 6 players to play against iPro, and wouldn't this be the same chance? 6 vs 6. If they are better or not, I can't do anything else but to say they played like they did. There wasn't any rule that said someone HAD to let all the members play. This issue has been mentioned before and I thought it was clear. It's not my fault if a clan has 100 members while others have 50.

In a soccer team, it's up to the coach who players he should chose. But then he shouldn't be regreting like saying "Oh if only I had chosen this or this one! It wasn't fair!". Like most of the interviews we've seen. They should correct their mistakes, but accepting the defeat without excuses (if they lose).

As for the scoreboard and the possible outcomes, like it was said before "The two teams that get more points will be the two great finalist". I think this was clear. It's just fair that if a team had more wins will have more points. The clan-war threads show you whether if you beat "individually" a clan or not, but also show the advantage one clan could have over the other, which should be taken into consideration, in comparison to the result the other clans could have over that same team.

It seems that the results of the meeting matches will be decisive for the final score. Wasn't this what many players wanted from the beginning?

Peace

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/23/13] - jesusfuentesh - 10-24-2013 12:21 PM