Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
09-30-2013, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 03:51 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
As for merging clans to create a new one... I don't know how many of you have had experience with clans and gaming. But I do. Merging clans could be either a good thing or a bad thing for the community's sake.

Good thing because it may keep that team really active both in the forum and game.

But, bad thing because it can bring part of the gaming down since that recently merged team could be the only really active team, fighting bewteen themselves, and that's not the idea of a team. It can discourage some of the rest of the community as that team might just want to get "the best" players, that way decreasing the gaming and competitiveness.

When I was about or trying to create Good Game I was advised to join a team instead of making an effort to creating a clan. Also, I was told it was kind of difficult to get a new private forum and that stuff, like keeping players active. At the end, I thought if I just joined a clan that wouldn't boost the gaming like I really wanted. So the idea of creating a clan has worked thankfully. We have to work harder but it's better. People are usually lazy to recruit people or to get in touch with the teammates so they can be active players.

The more active clans, the more fun and competitive. If we want good matches just like Mag!c wants, we just have to organize tournaments.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-30-2013 03:39 AM